JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

For sale is a Keltec RDB bullpup rifle in 5.56 NATO with Raptor custom handguard (worth $179), and enhanced magwell. Comes with a white "space gun" cerakote job. This RDB shoots smooth, has a fully adjustable gas system, takes STANAG mags, and is completely ambidextrous with the round ejecting straight down. Less then 200 rounds down range. I'm including a 30 round Magazine, and 3 different muzzle devices, A2 flash hider, Guntec Flash Can, and a upward ported Compensator. Selling to make money for a new AR project. Asking $750 OBO

Will trade for:
Can take partial trade for 5.56 or 9mm ammunition
1120182214b (1).jpg 1120182212c.jpg

Last Edited:
2 questions- how do you like the raptor rail?
Do you have/are you selling the original foregrip with it/ or separately? Thanks!
I like the raptor far better then the original. Tight fit, as opposed to the wiggle of the original, good mounting options with the mlok all around, and slimmer for a more comfortable grip. It will come with the original parts.

How reliable is this rdb? I hear great things about this rifle.
Some of the early models when they came out years ago had issues with too small of pins in the bolt assembly falling out, but the new models from what I hear have been good to go. I haven't had any issues with this gun. Wear is extremely minimal being a long stroke gas system, and they have a lifetime warranty.

For sale is a Keltec RDB bullpup rifle in 5.56 NATO with Raptor custom handguard (worth $179), and enhanced magwell. Comes with a white "space gun" cerakote job. This RDB shoots smooth, has a fully adjustable gas system, takes STANAG mags, and is completely ambidextrous with the round ejecting straight down. Less then 200 rounds down range. I'm including a 30 round Magazine, and 3 different muzzle devices, A2 flash hider, Guntec Flash Can, and a upward ported Compensator. Selling to make money for a new AR project. Asking $775 OBO

Will trade for:
Can take partial trade for 5.56 or 9mm ammunition
View attachment 520211 View attachment 520212
Will you ship? I'm up in central WA.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.