JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD* I now have this in hand and it is ready to go! Turning my 12 months of waiting for this on backorder into your lucky find.

New in Box, no pulls on the trigger yet, ready to go home with you and pick out some optics so this can get out on the range and impress. This is definitely the rifle you wish the person to your left was shooting so you don't get any hot brass in your face, so prepare for an instant popularity boost.

All the details are here: Kel-Tec | RDB

Caliber .223 Rem / 5.56x45mm
Weight Unloaded 6.7lbs
20 round Gen3 3 Magpul Magazine & Cover
Overall Length 27.3"
Barrel Length 17.3"
Twist Rate 1:7"
Trigger Pull 4.5-5.5lbs

Available any evening, just send a PM or call 503-207-5561. OPS is open until 10 pm to run your background.

20170722_023123997_iOS.jpg

20170722_023022326_iOS.jpg

20170722_023000502_iOS.jpg

20170722_022914816_iOS.jpg

Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR

Last Edited:
I would like to find this hard to get rifle a new home before I leave for vacation, if you are wanting this rifle in Tan let me know! That model will arrive 8/8. To sweeten the deal I will add a few magazines and cover the background check.

I hope to get as many of these as I can for our friends in this forum. It is a great rifle to break bad habits as it encourages you into a good shooter position.

You are seriously tempting me to dry fire this, which I never do to new stock. I am going to reserve the first black one that comes in after the sting of buying a .460 wears off.

Jeremy

I'm in for buying the survival model if you ever get one in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.