JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the guys at work has been lusting after one of these. He called his local BiMart they said they get one in on Thursday and his name is on it he was going to drop off a deposit on the way home. SO I guess thanks Fred.

I feel like I just found and caught a unicorn! Just picked one up an hour ago. I had to call all the Bi Mart within 15 miles from me but found one. I have been patient for over a year now calling different places that carried them just to find one that wouldn't be priced over MSRP. Bi Mart has them at 27.5% off MSRP, not a religious man at all but God Bless Bi Mart!

On an ammo thought for a second:

The availability of WMR through the "shortage of 2013-2016" (let's call it what it was, three-plus years of miserable availability, not just 2013, as many writers are now wont to do-) was an exception that probably won't be seen again, should there be another panic-induced run.

During the worst of it, (when was that, 2014?) I was thinking, "dang, the next gun is gonna be a .22 magnum, look at that, WMR's still available!!!"

And maybe a .22 WMR rifle is still a great idea -for me anyhow-, taking advantage of the velocity a long barrel will develop. And taking advantage of the Spectre-II suppressor which, unfortunately, the PMR-30 can't use.

Although Kel-Tec sells an inexpensive threaded barrel for the '30, they state that it is not suitable for suppressor use, and if there ever was a configuration that needed a suppressor, the short-barreled .22 WMR is right up there. Also the threads are not typical .22 pattern, perhaps to discourage suppressor use.

Maglula should step in with a magazine loader for this PMR-30, it would be a must-have accessory.

Tempting. Very tempting. I feel sorry for guys that spent $600+ on one.

Yeah, I still see them listed at well over $500. If more come to the stores in the price range of what Bi-Mart is offering, it's going to drop the market out of the $500+ PMR30 pretty quickly. There is one currently listed here on NWFA for $650 with 150 rounds of ammo.

What a fun gun. It did take a good cleaning, but I have taken it out twice and put a total of 250 rounds through it without a single hiccup. Picked up 3 more magazines from GunMagWarehouse for $70 shipped. Loaded all the mags to 30 rounds before the internets told I shouldn't have - but didn't have a single issue.

Feels like a toy. The grip is definitely odd. I have added the rubber grips from Tandemkross which helped. The trigger is a huge surprise (great!). The sound and fireball are awesome. The recoil is nothing. I even like the sights. Just a fun gun to shoot. I have only found 30-gr CCI and Hornady, but no issue with either. Only real bummer so far is the price of feeding the little guy.

What a fun gun. It did take a good cleaning, but I have taken it out twice and put a total of 250 rounds through it without a single hiccup. Picked up 3 more magazines from GunMagWarehouse for $70 shipped. Loaded all the mags to 30 rounds before the internets told I shouldn't have - but didn't have a single issue.

Feels like a toy. The grip is definitely odd. I have added the rubber grips from Tandemkross which helped. The trigger is a huge surprise (great!). The sound and fireball are awesome. The recoil is nothing. I even like the sights. Just a fun gun to shoot. I have only found 30-gr CCI and Hornady, but no issue with either. Only real bummer so far is the price of feeding the little guy.
The trigger was totally unexpected. After shooting the PMR30 I always worry about the pull on my CC.

Glad you've had such good luck with it!

Thank You Fred! Found one at the Gresham store today. Kicking myself for selling all that .22WMR last year.:mad:
I had been calling both Gresham stores every day for a week! Glad you were able to get one. I went for a drive down the Gorge yesterday to the Hermiston Bi -Mart and and picked up our second one. I've spent more than 6 hours on other hobbys in a day and had nothing but fresh air to show for it (hunting,fishing), so 6 hrs of driving on a nice day knowing I was coming home with something was enjoyable. Picked up first one lst one last week in Mollala, serial numbers are just one apart. Anyone looking for one should get a rain check at BiMart to keep sale price. Aberdeen Washington had one Friday. Huge savings over prices everywhere else.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top