JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have a like new PMR 30 that comes in plastic case with everything from the factory including a spare 30 rd mag. Will come with 100 rds of ammo. $375 These are running $450 to a bit over $500 new depending on where and if you can find one. Get it now before Big Brother bans them too.

100_0988.JPG 100_0989.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Extremely light weight and very accurate. I have an upgraded one with MCarbo parts and i really like it. And 30rds of .22 magnums is nothing to scoff at.

What's wrong. Do i have it priced too low and people think something is wrong? I already have one and i bought this one with a CMR to get a package deal but don't need 2 PMR's. So selling at a good price to someone who wants one.

What's wrong. Do i have it priced too low and people think something is wrong? I already have one and i bought this one with a CMR to get a package deal but don't need 2 PMR's. So selling at a good price to someone who wants one.
Sales appear to be slow these days even at bargain prices. I filled up My Toyota Tacoma today for $82

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.