JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like too also, but I stay away from local gun stores of I might just have to buy one and then hear about it for six months. I haven't handled one in person as they really took a long time to hit the street after they were announced.
I have a S&W 351PD, a seven shooter, light J-Frame revolver, in .22 Mag and really like it. I have been told there are speed loaders available, but I have found none. The only minor drawback with it.

The concept of the PMR 30 is cool, but it is without a doubt the butt ugliest pistol I have ever seen. The first time I saw a picture of it I thought "When did Toys R Us get into manufacturing firearms?".

Looks like a fun pisto to own but I am somewhat hesitate to be one fo the first to own. Also, I have noticed quite a few used ones for sale on various boards, etc. which doesn't bode well. Wonder if they will come out with a .17HMR version?

Yes it is ugly and yes it does look like a Toy'R Us gun.
I guess the biggest thing that deters me is it's a Kel Tec

What does that Smith run for price and availability?
I know Taurus has one also,but I seem to buy and sell Tauurs' fairly fast.
Never have liked the quality.

The suggested retail is a little over $700 for the S&W 351PD and I paid just under $600 I think, I don't really know, I had a 2d gen Colt single action, unfired, never loaded. A friend really wanted it. This is what I got in the deal.

351PD

I'll be getting one soonish.
Retail is like 429 or something, so is imagine it'll be under 400 at my favorite pistol store.....

I was just at Hanks Gun Shop in Stayton. (12-21-10, 5pm) and a guy walked in asking to order one. Hank said there is a LOOOONG backorder, but that from what he'd read, these pistols function quite well. He quoted the customer a much lower price than that $700 mentioned above.

I was just at Hanks Gun Shop in Stayton. (12-21-10, 5pm) and a guy walked in asking to order one. Hank said there is a LOOOONG backorder, but that from what he'd read, these pistols function quite well. He quoted the customer a much lower price than that $700 mentioned above.

for the smith or the kel tec?

Sorry - it was the Kel-Tec. Reading comprehension isn't one of my better skills. That "under $400" quote is a lot closer. Anyway, I'd never been to Hank's before and I found him to be a pretty neat, informative guy.

The suggested retail is a little over $700 for the S&W 351PD and I paid just under $600 I think, I don't really know, I had a 2d gen Colt single action, unfired, never loaded. A friend really wanted it. This is what I got in the deal.

351PD

Yeah,that;s a little too sexy for me.All alloy and aluminum and black and ...yeah. $700 is WAY beyond my 22 budget.

OK so by the time I can afford this thing,they will be on the shelves.Perfect.
The kel tec that is

we have had 5 of them so far. the feedback about the pistol has been awesome. the hype over them is still strong. they are selling like hot cake for $500 allday long on gunbroker.

looks like a great gun. going to get one myself sometime

will have one in by friday at fast cash in lebanon oregon

I may buy one (when prices are realistic) for the novalty of having a 30rd capacity but I like the Automag II's I have and they're all stainless. Might be a good hunt pack choice for weight though.

I may buy one (when prices are realistic) for the novalty of having a 30rd capacity but I like the Automag II's I have and they're all stainless. Might be a good hunt pack choice for weight though.

Had plenty of chances for those over the years.
Wish I would have picked one up.

Do they feed fine?

Had plenty of chances for those over the years.
Wish I would have picked one up.

Do they feed fine?

Yep both feed just fine, I just need to get the shortest version to complete the set of 3. I have seen some but way too much for what they are.