JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
after reading reviews on this handgun........one of the OP's refered to it as another awesome handgun from "RUGER" ! now i ask .......does anyone know if "ruger" had anything to do with the build & production of the "PLR-16" ?

thanks......steven

The PLR-16 is essentially the same as the SU-16 series. Put a short barrel and a pistol grip on the PLR-16 and voila, it's a PLR-16. Well, the barrel is a little hard to swap, but you can mix and match lots of these other pieces. The SU-22 isn't much different from the SU-16 either. As Kel-Tec seems to be defining the current state of the art in firearms, I'd be surprised if they feel the need to copy anyone else's designs.

The problem is that Kel-Tec is a small company that makes their firearms in batches, and can't keep up with demand. The possibilities are wide open for so many of their firearms, but they just can't make them fast enough.

i was reading the reviews from "bud's gun shop" on the kel-tec plr 16... there is a full page of reviews on the gun......
this is one of the reviews....
Reviewed By: RONALD H on 07/17/2011 Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
THIS PLR16 IS A BALST TO SHOOT. EVERYONE THAT SEES IT WANTS TO BUY IT FROM YOU. I SUGGEST THE FOREARM COVER IT GETS VERY HOT VERY FAST. NICE TOY FOR THE RANGE
Another solid firearm from Ruger. I'm really happy to have

i didn't write it ... i just coppied it ..... steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top