JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used to post once in a while at Calguns back in when I was in California, but my first post here, so go easy on me please!

I have for sale or trade, 3x brand new, never used, still in packaging Kel-Tec PF9 magazines. Bought them from Kel-Tec along with some other items thinking I was going to get a PF-9 soon. Reconsidering that decision though, and I don't need magazines for a gun I don't own and may not get.

If you want to buy them, they are $22 a piece, same price Kel-Tec charged me for them minus the shipping. So you get them at the Kel-Tec price without having to pay shipping!

Please don't try to lowball me, I can always just return them to Kel-Tec for a full refund, so I have no reason to sell them at a further loss.

Trades I am interested in:

FNP-9 magazines/night sights
Kahr Mk9 magazines

9mm, 22lr, 38sp ammo

Ruger LCP (I would make up the difference cash wise of course) - maybe... I would have think hard about whether or not I really want to do it, but if you tempt me... it would be hard to say no.

I prefer to deal FTF in the Seattle area

And finally... if I don't get a good offer by Saturday, I most likely will be returning them to Kel-Tec. So if you're interested, don't hesitate!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top