JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Original owner Kel-Tec P32 in .32acp. I realized the other day it has been sitting in my safe for a couple years now. Arthritis has made small things difficult to use. And, this is small and light and thin! I think about a half pound loaded. I feel this is the best BUG or deep carry option out there. The Blue Force Gear pocket holster included is impossibly thin and light, and compliments the P32 perfectly.
This has one of the last two Northwoods Triggers made. It is the trigger these guns SHOULD come with. It takes the stretchy- mushy factory trigger pull and makes it pretty decent. Really is a night and day difference.
There is a slight bit of pocket wear on the left rear corner of the slide. No rust, no damage.
It has had 200 rounds of Fiocchi 73 grain FMJ put through it with no issues. I am including another 50 rounds of this ammo from the same lot number.

Includes:
P32 with 1 mag
Northwoods Trigger (installed)
Original box and papers etc...
Blue Force Gear pocket holster
Ace Case pocket holster
50rds Fiocchi 73gr FMJ
3 Snap Caps

$200 cash
Firm
No trades

Vancouver area
Buyer pays fees

20230305_130942.jpg 20230305_130954.jpg 20230305_131112.jpg 20230305_131349.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A member asked me about the Northwoods Trigger...

"The factory trigger feels like using a bendy lever to stretch a rubber band. Then it feels like the trigger breaks sometime after it travels through the grip.
The Northwoods Trigger feels more defined and "not stretchy". The break is predictable and comes before hitting the back wall of the trigger guard.
Also since it is not all vague and stretchy it feels lighter or maybe smoother.
If I remember correctly. It (Northwood) is a factory approved modification."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.