JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Off the market.

Keltec P 32 with over 350 rounds ammo, box, pocket holster, 2 mags, and pocket clip?
Pistol was coated by Twisted Firearms a few years back. Has been my carry gun for much of the last 8 years or so. Has some wear, but functions fine (A bit more wear on the edges than the photos show).

20140413_134536_zps1e377d59.jpg

20140413_134526_zpsdc97f2eb.jpg

FTF in Oregon only. I will meet along 1-5, 205, 84 between Roseburg and Cascade Locks. Sunday or Thursday evenings. Might meet in the Gresham or Milwaukie area on Monday-Wednesday evening, depending upon my schedule. NOT INTERESTED in musical instruments in trade.

PLEASE REPLY VIA CONVERSATION

Things I am interested in:
.380 handgun
compact 9mm
take down 10-22 with case
.308 rifle
.41 Magnum revolver
10mm handgun
I always have an interest in combo guns (Savage 24, M6, Double Badger style)
Short/light bolt action deer rifle (.308, 7mm-08, .243)
Maybe some other firearm.
None of the trades need to be pretty, but do have to be safe and function.
I can add a bit of cash for the right trade.

Last Edited:
Up with a couple of other trade ideas and a my personal definition of trade value (from many folks starting a private conversation asking me what my "cash" trade value is). Truth it, their is no cash trade value in my P32 at this time, to me. I will trade it for what I want, and may add or ask for cash (or other trade items) based upon how bad I want the item offered.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.