Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kel Tec P11 - Hard Chrome 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Retread, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Retread

Retread Not to far from Salem, OR Member

I've carried this for 18 months. It is very comfortable to carry, and so light (22 ounces fully loaded @ 12 + 1), I often forget its there. I've fired 300 rounds through it total. I got it for SHTF and CHL. For that, it is perfect. Getting older can be cruel sometimes, I'm selling this setup because I've developed arthritis in my wrist. My loss is your gain.

I have 14 magazines for this pistol (13 high capacity): One 10-round factory mag, eight 12-round factory mags ($208) - six with finger extensions (+$40). The factory P11 mag is really a short S&W 5900 series mag, so these work perfectly: three 15-round S&W 5900 series mags (blued, $75), one 15-round S&W 5900 series mag (stainless, $34), all with the recommended Wolf +10% springs (+$25), plus one 12 round S&W 69 series mag (also stainless, $35) - I paid a total of $417 for all these mags. Also included: Fobus RH paddle holster ($30), belt clip ($11), trigger shoe ($10), spare recoil spring guide ($7) for a total of $475 in accessories. The P11 cost me $275, so my total in this SHTF/CHL system is $750. Again, my loss can be your gain.

What I paid for all this isn't important to you, but it is to me. If you don't care about having extra mags, this is not for you. This is a package deal unless someone buys the spare mags before the gun sells. This is a serious SHTF/CHL setup, not a range gun or safe queen.

$525 FTF with current Oregon picture ID.

The only trade I'm interested in is an Saiga 7.62x39.

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

nitestocker and (deleted member) like this.
  2. lalor89

lalor89 Eugene New Member

Let me know if extra mags etc sells. I'm interested in the gun only. Thanks for your time.

3. shredjesse

shredjesse Vantuckey Active Member

I'm interested in well to buy the gun without all the magazines. I don't even need half that many magazines.

Where is "Mid Valley Oregon" abouts out of curiosity?

4. Retread

How many of the mags might you want with the P11? Salem area.

5. Retread

Thank you. I'll let you know it that works out.

6. shredjesse

shredjesse Vantuckey Active Member

I can't see a reason to own more than 4 for a concealed carry hadngun... but maybe you know something I don't?

7. Retread

Bump

8. Retread

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.