JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kel-Tec P-3AT .380 Auto
Original Owner. Shot 93 rounds through it for the break in process.
9th round failed to fully eject (stovepipe) Was not jammed. The next 84 rounds cycled perfectly. This is a good gun with no issues. I feel I got lucky on this one.
I just spent over 1 hour cleaning this gun with the Frog Lube Heat Lubrication Process for the second time since I owned this gun. This gun is slicker then any other Kel-tec you ever felt.
I also carefully filed off all the sharp rough plastic edges that all Kel-Tec's have, so it's nice and smooth and doesn't look so cheap.
Always kept inside the holster as I pocket carry this gun every day. Has a little wear mark on the back corner of the slide, but if you carry all the time, this would happen to any gun with this holster. Not really noticeable unless your really looking at it.
Concealed carry package deal. Only selling because I am upgrading to something different.

1 Kel-Tec 380
1 Desantis pocket holster
7 rounds of range ammo. Same ammo I did the break in process with on this gun.
All shown in images for $240 cash only. Local pickup only. Location Marysville.
Also included is the lock, manual and plastic case that came with the gun.
You must be over 21 and have a valid Wa concealed to carry permit and Valid Wa ID or I will not sell to you.
PM me your phone number only if you are interested in buying it and have all the required information.
You will also have to fill out a Pistol/ Revolver Private Disposition/Transfer form that I will send off to complete the transfer of ownership.

IMG_2488.jpg IMG_2490.jpg IMG_2492.jpg IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2496.jpg

Last Edited: