JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Kel Tec P-11 in olive drab with 3 magazines (2 with finger extensions, one without) and a High Noon Holsters "Mr Softy" IWB holster. I also have the factory belt clip but it is not installed on the gun at this time. The holster is a left-handed version, which is perfect for a right hander like me who wants to carry in the small of his back. There is no rust or pitting on the gun but it is the blued version and the bluing is faded in spots. This is a perfect little backup gun, "car" gun, or lightweight carry piece that holds 10+1 of 9mm+p rounds in a 14 ounce package.

Serious buyers are more than welcome to meet me at my gun club (CVSC in Dundee) with a box or two of factory ammo and test-fire the gun prior to purchase. I want you to walk away with a gun that you know you can rely upon. I am asking $300 for the package, or trade for a Glock 19 plus cash and/or ammo on my end. I have 9mm and 7.62x39 ammo I could throw in as part of the deal. ODL or OR CHP needed with a bill of sale.

keltec 1.jpg

keltec 2.jpg

keltec 3.jpg