JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Problem is I really like the "prototype" that is being shown but the pic (cant find it now) of what it is actually going to be is not the same and quite displeasing. I refuse to put money down on guns that are not out yet. When they do come out they are never quite what was advertised. While usually close they always seem to loose some of what it is that made me want it.

I think the Kel-Tec company is great, but I get the feeling that operating this new shotgun will not be much fun. I'm not big on having hot shells tossed at my feet, and I suspect the price will be high enough to purchase three competitor's shotguns

I understand theres an issue with the trigger not resetting if cycled when the trigger is pulled.

There's probably one prototype out there so any problems reported really don't enter into the production cycle.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

I think the Kel-Tec company is great, but I get the feeling that operating this new shotgun will not be much fun. I'm not big on having hot shells tossed at my feet, and I suspect the price will be high enough to purchase three competitor's shotguns

I'm big on it, because I'm a lefty. It's my only option for a bullpup layout. And how can you beat 14+1 in 26" total length?

I'm big on it, because I'm a lefty. It's my only option for a bullpup layout. And how can you beat 14+1 in 26" total length?

I am in the same boat:s0114: I also like the other bullpup in .308 for the same reason.

Jaybird not a big deal I think we all do it once:s0155: maybe even twice:s0114:

Been shooting an Ithaca Model 37 for a while now. No issues of shells at my feet being a problem. Have done shoot and move drills on both cinder and blacktop and no issues. Never have shot in flip-flops though... ;)

I'm looking forward to handling one, I think it's a promising design. The coolest thing about the KSG is the ability to quickly choose and switch between two different types of ammo using the selector switch. No other shotgun on the market has that feature.

I'm looking forward to handling one, I think it's a promising design. The coolest thing about the KSG is the ability to quickly choose and switch between two different types of ammo using the selector switch. No other shotgun on the market has that feature.

Agreed. Between that feature and the capacity, I'm very interested in the KSG.

Problem is I really like the "prototype" that is being shown but the pic (cant find it now) of what it is actually going to be is not the same and quite displeasing. I refuse to put money down on guns that are not out yet. When they do come out they are never quite what was advertised. While usually close they always seem to loose some of what it is that made me want it.

Are you serious? You get one of the first gen trouble guns, and if you don't like it sell it right away for enough to buy your next toy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top