JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Closing the ad for now, will re-evaluate and relist each gun separately if i decide to post as a straight for sale ad rather than a trade. thanks for checking!

I have a black Kel Tec KSG and a Henry Axe. Both are new, I am the original owner, and both have never been fired. Both come with original boxes. KSG currently has a TRS-25, Diamondhead flip up sights, metal lower rail cover to reinforce the Magpul MOE vertical grip. Light is currently a Olight Pl2 Valkyrie. Have some 12 gauge ammo I could throw in if it is needed.

Do you have an old UZI carbine collecting dust in the back of your safe?? Looking for an Uzi in 9mm, preferably an IMI/IWI, action arms, Model A/B, group industries etc. Would prefer it included original box/packaging, but not required.
I also would be open to trade for a Kriss Vector, in 9mm, pistol/brace format.

Obviously depending upon the set up, cash to make it even. If no trades, might be interested in just selling outright in order to fund my Uzi purchase, but thought I would check for trades first. Located in the Salem area, usually do transfers out of Tick Licker, but could also travel north, have a good FFL in Wilsonville area, used a couple of months ago when i bought a SP5 off a gentleman on this forum. Not interested in shipping for now, FTF only. Thanks!!

CA871F4C-47B2-407A-83F6-AE3106F63674.jpeg D54746AB-C04E-4E50-830B-51264DAFD79C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you all for the many messages- I think for now I am trying to find a trade, as the UZI am looking for is a little hard to come by, and was hoping to find someone out there with one. I have had multiple requests to see about selling outright, so I am thinking I may pull the listing and the review to determine if i re-list as a for sale ad rather than a trade. Thanks for checking!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.