JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking at the slide and thinking its a **** of a pinch point for either fingers or getting loose clothing. Plus its from Kel-Tec, and no offense meant to anyone who owns Kel-Tec, but they don't make the best put together guns. Even if the function is perfect (which I've had issue with on other Kel-Tec products), the overall finish on their guns is never very good. You almost always need an exacto blade and a lighter to clean the molding lines off. I don't really care for guns I have to work on before they're right.

I liken this to the Taurus Judge. It's a great concept, I just wish a better company was producing it...

The only thing I saw is that the trigger doesn't reset if you keep it pressed after your shot while pumping the next round. Hope that gets fixed before they come on the market.

Who's going to set up the first group buy?

I was able to handle one of these guys at SHOT Show this week. They "feel" great and are naturally balanced, seem to point well, and are very light. However, they do feel kind of "plastic-y" and not like holding a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500. I love the premise of a lot of Kel Tecs products, but I'm not certain they feel as rugged or sturdy as I would like.
Chip Monk
Host of the "Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast"
chipmonk.podbean.com

I like it a lot.... can't wait to see what they are gonna sell for. I guess the MSRP is in the $800s and I think it would be great if they come out with a semi auto. A nice strong spot for a single mount be nice too.

I too loved it when I picked it up at the SHOT show... dont worry... they will have plenty of time to fix all the problems since the general sales manager told me they have no plans to produce a model that will be "for sale" "until the late 3rd or more likely 4th quarter of 2011"... Just another rfb or pmr-30 wait. I will buy one, but was pretty unhappy when I heard that I wouldnt have them on my shelf for a year.

Thats the funny part... 2 weeks ago I was told by a distributor that kel tec had been by their office and said the guns would be shipping to them in march.... someone was bs'ing someone. Oh well, its a nice gun none the less.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top