JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Hi everyone - just got back home and still looking to sell my new KSG. I have receipt to show proof of purchase and to prove that I'm not reselling for profit, actually loosing money now with price drop. Again, not trying to make a quick buck like the other posters. New and never been fired and comes with everything in the box.

Asking $1,350 obo so shoot me a PM if you're interested. I have pics upon request.

Need the usual if you're interested; WA state drivers license, CPL, etc. upon sale.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
**PRICE REDUCED**

Hi everyone - just got back home and still looking to sell my new KSG. I have receipt to show proof of purchase and to prove that I'm not reselling for profit, actually loosing money now with price drop. Again, not trying to make a quick buck like the other posters. New and never been fired and comes with everything in the box.

Does this one have the compensator etc..??? or some sort of extras? these are selling for 799.99 from the retailers, theres one on here for 850.00 i think without the wait bnib. So i usually dont type stuff like this but wheres the good deal at on this one?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.