JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got too excited and just snapped a photo, going to the range later this week to try it out but I think it will be just the same as my KSG, but lighter.

Going to order the 8inch and 6inch rod kits to see how it will feel and look making the salvo shorter.

Balance is almost perfect right now but I think with the shorter rod kits, it will wield better

20190317_145407.jpg

I'm thinking heavily the KS7 is going to be a great defense weapon.

Silly light, silly compact, no weird switch in tube to keep shooting like its older brother.

I'm still not sold on the Alien style carry handle thingy. I'll have to hold it to see if it makes sense.

The carry handle is nice, aftermarket manufacturers are going to have fun, its held by two screws, so itll be easy peezy to do a full top rail and what not.

Got too excited and just snapped a photo, going to the range later this week to try it out but I think it will be just the same as my KSG, but lighter.

Going to order the 8inch and 6inch rod kits to see how it will feel and look making the salvo shorter.

Balance is almost perfect right now but I think with the shorter rod kits, it will wield better

View attachment 559808

Should be fun, looks damn nice!!

View attachment 559808
I just got a ks7 myself and am considering getting the salvo for it. What did you use to attach it? Is that just the ksg muzzle device provided by silencerco or were there modifications to do this?

Correct, the silencerco ksg muzzle device is a direct fit.
Most ksg muzzle devices fit the ks7 as well. The howitzer style brake needed to be narrowed due to bumping against the magtube cap.

I just got a ks7 myself and am considering getting the salvo for it. What did you use to attach it? Is that just the ksg muzzle device provided by silencerco or were there modifications to do this?

I'm not going to deny it ... for reasons unknown I'm finding it pretty neat-o. Light, eight rounds on tap, and suppressed. And, oddly, I kind of dig the carry handle. Most delightful.

For a packing gun, maybe I should upgrade from the (duly registered sawed-off) Lupara. (Some areas traditionalism, others not. It is more art than science. But I digress. :s0112:)

Bump this guy for an update. Salvo is on order, thinking I'll add the KS7 to the host realm for it in time...

KS7 w/Salvo is perfect for gameloads.

But with this set up, all hevi steel, buckshot and slugs were shoulder tenderizers, that it until you get used to it.

I have a video somewhere on my phone of me going off with slugs and its the strangest noise that is recorded. Mostly cause I was in a clear cut and the echo goes along way.

I would suggest a heavier host, like a shockwave/serbu/benelli sbs. It will add to the padding and recoil and feel a bit more stabilized than this plastic space gun.

KS7 w/Salvo is perfect for gameloads.

But with this set up, all hevi steel, buckshot and slugs were shoulder tenderizers, that it until you get used to it.

I have a video somewhere on my phone of me going off with slugs and its the strangest noise that is recorded. Mostly cause I was in a clear cut and the echo goes along way.

I would suggest a heavier host, like a shockwave/serbu/benelli sbs. It will add to the padding and recoil and feel a bit more stabilized than this plastic space gun.
Lol, I sort of figured the KS7 would be a punishing shotgun due to its weight alone. That is also the part about it I like about it too!

I know brutal, I did up a rather lightweight single shot H&R a while back. That thing walloped.

The Salvo will live on a SBS Saiga clone. It's definitely not a light weight shotgun!

I've been eyeballing the KS7 and or a Mossberg Pump.

The Mini-shells thing is a big plus. I have an adapter thingy somewhere that is supposed to make the Mossberg 500s run reliably with the shorty shells, but I haven't tried it. (Dimly recall picking it up for the Super Shorty, but never got around to using it.) But a scattergun that "just works" with the Águila shells is interesting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top