Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Kel-Tec KS7 with SilencerCo Salvo 12

Reactions
Got too excited and just snapped a photo, going to the range later this week to try it out but I think it will be just the same as my KSG, but lighter.

Going to order the 8inch and 6inch rod kits to see how it will feel and look making the salvo shorter.

Balance is almost perfect right now but I think with the shorter rod kits, it will wield better

20190317_145407.jpg

Reno

Reactions
I’m thinking heavily the KS7 is going to be a great defense weapon.

Silly light, silly compact, no weird switch in tube to keep shooting like its older brother.

I’m still not sold on the Alien style carry handle thingy. I’ll have to hold it to see if it makes sense.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Got too excited and just snapped a photo, going to the range later this week to try it out but I think it will be just the same as my KSG, but lighter.

Going to order the 8inch and 6inch rod kits to see how it will feel and look making the salvo shorter.

Balance is almost perfect right now but I think with the shorter rod kits, it will wield better

View attachment 559808
Should be fun, looks damn nice!!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online