JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a RAS47 for sell or trade, has Midwest industries gen2 extended hand guard with proprietary red dot mounting patterned for for the t1/t2 patterned sights. Pic rail at 12 with MLOK at the 3,6, and 9. Also a Midwest industries 2 chamber brake. Zhukov telescopic and side folding but stock, magpul MOE pistol grip, two Magpul quick detach swivel sling points, FDE Magpul grip/heat shields, 2 inch Magpul pic rail for mounting a bipod. Comes with two magpul 30 round magazine, 1 40 round pro mag, one taco five round mag, all magazines are stippled. Have tons of extras to go with the rifle for the right deal. 20170516_152836.jpg

I have a RAS47 for sell or trade, has Midwest industries gen2 extended hand guard with proprietary red dot mounting patterned for for the t1/t2 patterned sights. Pic rail at 12 with MLOK at the 3,6, and 9. Also a Midwest industries 2 chamber brake. Zhukov telescopic and side folding but stock, magpul MOE pistol grip, two Magpul quick detach swivel sling points, FDE Magpul grip/heat shields, 2 inch Magpul pic rail for mounting a bipod. Comes with two magpul 30 round magazine, 1 40 round pro mag, one taco five round mag, all magazines are stippled. Have tons of extras to go with the rifle for the right deal. View attachment 364145
thank you for the offer but I have someone buying it Friday, I haven't removed the ad yet til I have cash in hand. l had an incident happen one time on nwfirearms when I first joined a guy was going to buy something so I removed the ad then he decided against it and when I reposted it I got accused by nwfirearms of trying to bump my ad to the top, I tried telling them what happened and basically was called a liar and had an infraction against me for a year so I learned not to take something down til you have cash in hand.

Ok well thanks for the reply please let me know if it falls through and you might consider the trade, any chance we could work something out for that RFB?
the wind damaged my roof so I really need cash for repair that's why I decided to sell the keltec collection

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.