JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of you know how good Kel-Tec's customer service is, but in case you don't, I want to tell you. While disassembling my P3AT to send in for refinishing at Southridge Arms the magwell spring broke (my fault, not theirs). I sent them an email and they're sending me a new one, no charge (even for shipping), tomorrow morning :s0155:

I'm really glad to hear that. Last weekend we took our Kel-Tec PF-9 out and it wouldn't fire. Three rounds, and the firing pin only dimpled the primers, none of the three went off. Only had it a month or so and the one previous time out it went thru 4 or 5 magazines without a hitch. Just getting it boxed up to sent to Kel-Tec for repairs.

The assembly pin on my PF9 sheared making the gun inoperable. I called Keltec and they sent one out for free. The second time it happened we figured it was the gun so I sent it back to them. They did send it back, free of charge, but I no longer carry a PF-9. Great customer service though.

My firing pin on the PF9 fell out after about 30 rounds on the first day I shot it. I sent it back and it was returned in two weeks, works great and the trigger feels better. Excellent service.

I am getting to be afraid to buy a new gun, anything made past 1980! I DON'T want to have to know anything about a gunmaker's repair policy. I only want a gun that never breaks, and never needs to get manufacturers service! Dang, why does the gun-buying public have to work for free as beta-testers for the manufacturers!........................elsullo :huh:

I never had any of my Kel-tecs break down (of course I didn't keep the pf9 long, didn't fit my hand)

I only had to call them once due to a worn slide-lock, they offered to take it or just send the parts, no charge. Love them.

I bought a PF9, function checked it in the shop, took it home, hit the mag release ONE time and broke it.

took it back to the shop, they wouldn't give me my money back but they did send the gun back to kel-tec, who sent back a brand new gun.

great customer service... i guess, but if the gun breaks when you need it NOW what good is that?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top