JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh, er, uh, how'd you get the name "CaughtSteelin?"

I have one, all black, with two mags I'll sell you for $500. :D

For another $50 I'll throw in a box of Blazer Brass ammo. :D

Umm, I don't know. Started way back while in early high school (8 years ago). I love steelhead fishing and came up with it (I use this moniker everywhere). Thought about running a company called Caught Steelin Guide Service (fishing) also. By the way, I did not name it after Jane Addiction! I never knew about that until recently...

Thanks for the offer also, if you call it one, but I am gonna pass :D. My father is looking for one while he rides his motorcycle. His Full size dose not hide very well. Dang, if 9mm was going for that much I would be a very rich man! :s0114:

Umm, I don't know. Started way back while in early high school (8 years ago). I love steelhead fishing and came up with it (I use this moniker everywhere). Thought about running a company called Caught Steelin Guide Service (fishing) also. By the way, I did not name it after Jane Addiction! I never knew about that until recently...

Thanks for the offer also, if you call it one, but I am gonna pass :D. My father is looking for one while he rides his motorcycle. His Full size dose not hide very well. Dang, if 9mm was going for that much I would be a very rich man! :s0114:

I'd recommend that he keeps his eyes on the road. :D Looking for a PF-9 while you're riding could get you in big trouble. :D

OK, I'll lower my price to $499 and load one clip for ya for another $25.

Thanks. Last week I held 2 in my hand (used) in good shape. 1 was 200$ other was 225$. Kick myself for not getting one or at least asking others.

But I personally can't shoot the dang things. Shot 3 rnds out of one and had to quit. Couldn't grip it well enough so it was racking my hand...

But thought I would try here to see if anyone is looking for some quick cash. You never know.

I don't have any problems shooting mine, but I have to admit that 100 rounds is about the limit. It's definitely not big, but then it's for concealment.

I've shot the Taurus PT709 too and didn't find it any different in that respect. I like both of them.

Good luck in the hunt.

Thanks. Last week I held 2 in my hand (used) in good shape. 1 was 200$ other was 225$. Kick myself for not getting one or at least asking others.

But I personally can't shoot the dang things. Shot 3 rnds out of one and had to quit. Couldn't grip it well enough so it was racking my hand...

But thought I would try here to see if anyone is looking for some quick cash. You never know.

Go back, buy both, sell me one. :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.