JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whites trigger mod:

http://www.ktog.org/tecwerks1.htm#White%20Trigger%20Stop

Basically you cut and glue a pencil eraser behind the trigger. You cut the eraser length down so that the trigger is almost ready to fire when it comes in contact with it. This allows you to 'stage' the trigger so that u get used to where in the stroke it will fire. This, combined with tip#2, a snap cap, helped immensely. I practiced staging and firing the trigger with the snap cap hundreds of times. Now I am to t the point that I really don't need to eraser anymore and I can shoot it quite accurately.

I also put a hogue jr wrap grip on it, which helped to hold on to the little devil when firing.

that maybe ten years ago. The eraser is still on the gun and it does make a difference. However, mine is a P-40 (.40 cal) with a .357 Sig barrel (although I did do the eraser trick to a P-11 too) so I can shoot both. Do NOT limp wrist this one!! In fact, I understand that's the reason they quit making the P-40. Too many being returned as "defective" that functioned perfectly when returned to KT.

Just didn't like the P3AT when I had one. Went to a 442 Smith and have been happy ever since. More power and no jams and if a round doesn't go off I just pull the trigger again. Try just pulling the trigger again with your P3AT.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads