JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took the 380 to the range today, pistol was cleaned and oiled. First mag, one FTE and again on the second. This gun has over 200 hundred rounds through it and still can't be trusted. This is not a matter of limp wristing or holding the pistol tight with both fingers. It' too bad these guns can't work all the time without the fluff and buff and other tweeks to make them operate. I won't ever buy another Kel-Tec product.

had a small issue with my kel tec a while back, called kel tec and the not only covered shipping but they fixed it for free and had it back to me within 10 days. id trust my life with my kel tec.

How about the ammo? Try different grains/brands? For instance, I have tried UMC/Remington 9MM 115GR in both my P228 and P229, and just about every other mag the slide does not lock back on the last round. But with WWB 9MM 115GR, it does every single time.

Took the 380 to the range today, pistol was cleaned and oiled. First mag, one FTE and again on the second. This gun has over 200 hundred rounds through it and still can't be trusted. This is not a matter of limp wristing or holding the pistol tight with both fingers. It' too bad these guns can't work all the time without the fluff and buff and other tweeks to make them operate. I won't ever buy another Kel-Tec product.

got several KT's and don't have any problems with them. Even the P-40 with a .357 SIG barrel (or the standard .40) works everytime.

I'd offer to take the P-3AT off your hands but I've already got one.

The "Trade Ratings" is low by 3!
Some people just don't post it I guess

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

I had one that jammed enough for me to not trust it. The "fluff and buff" helped but not enough. As much as I wanted to I just couldn't trust a gun that isn't 100% reliable. It was sold to fund another project.

any gun that cost less than 1000 rounds of its own ammo is not a gun I would use for CCW;)

ELITIST!!! ;)

For the record, my $239.99 brand new in box PF-9 has been 100% perfect for 300 rounds. I know that isn't a lot of ammo through it but the first couple of hundred should show any flaws. Then again I don't shop at Walmart either....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top