JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go visit "The Gun Room" on Foster Rd.
10 minutes of that store and you'll quit complaining.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Why is this Rem 700 $150 over suggested retail? Because we offer superior service should anything go wrong with your new rifle....LMFAO!!!

When I used to attend gun shows, same deal.
One of the guys was a total prick and acted like his time was more valuable than gold, and all I was asking was for him to set a rifle aside while I went to the ATM (to which I pointed).. he huffed and rolled his eyes.. In hind sight I should have just passed.. But the used Saiga was $300'n change so I followed through.

Either way, Im far to nice to a lot of these Dbags.. Because as a business owner thats what I stake my reputation on is great/ friendly customer service and quality work.

Whenever I buy from Keiths I do my research ahead of time. I know what I want before I call him. I call other places for price and availability also but Keiths always has it in stock at a low price. When I show up at Keiths I say, "I am here to buy that gun that we talked about on the phone". I do the paperwork, pay, and leave. I dont need anyone to hold my hand. I am a big boy.

For me customer service determines if I stay after walking through the door. I expect to be greeted, asked if I can be helped and knowledgeable, courteous service. A place where I can go for just information or to make a purchase and be treated the same way!

Yeah it would be nice if they picked up their phone. Even after calling several time throughout the day, when I was in they didnt pick up. But I knew what I wanted they put it behind the counter and walked off. So I still had wait.
And im glad your a "big boy" because thats something a big boy would say.

For me customer service determines if I stay after walking through the door. I expect to be greeted, asked if I can be helped and knowledgeable, courteous service. A place where I can go for just information or to make a purchase and be treated the same way!

I agree with you. If they dont treat their customers right, why give them my hard earned money.

I've been to Keith's a couple of times, gotten some really good deals. At the same time, it was a pain in the neck to get everything done because they were busy. I did have the advantage of having shopped in an unusual situation though, since I had spent some time discussing things at a gun show the day before.
Keith recognized me when I walked in, sent someone to get my odd caliber items from the back room, excused himself from his conversation for a moment, found me some extra things to go with, asked if I had anything else like that, made a couple of calls to try to find my shotgun magazine (no luck), and excused himself to go back to his conversation. When my stuff arrived, I filled out the paperwork and spent some time waiting on the results, paid my money and wandered off.
The guy he was talking with bought stuff, and they cycled probably ten of us through in the half hour it took to get everything done. Was it fast? No. Did I feel like I was given red carpet treatment? No. It was the best price I have found on this stuff (except the ammo, which still wasn't bad) and in my next few visits, I happen to have arrived when things were quiet, so I got quick help and answers.

My suggestion: Write down your list for shopping and questions, and respect their time; even when it's slow they are busy. Your mileage may vary. ;)

I never buy from him because I just don't like his personality. I won't support a business with my hard earned money no matter how good the prices are if I don't like the owner. I can always find what I want being sold by better people. There are better deals here on this site than keiths ever gives.

Edited to add, people tend to hire employees who are much like the owner.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads