JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been here a few times. In the past it's been an alright experience. I went recently though, and they have a newer employee that is incredibly inappropriate and a disturbed individual. They were talking a lot about the voices in their head they hear, making very inappropriate and unprofessional remarks. I couldn't tell if it was a female or a male. I don't know if they knew what they were either. I overheard them talking about gun safety with children and they literally said "it pretty much comes down to if your kid is chewing on the barrel, don't pull the trigger." The jokes it was making was incredibly inappropriate and I overheard them say MANY inappropriate things. I don't know how the heck someone like this could be permitted to work in a gun store. Literally talking about hearing voices in their head and having conversations with the voices they hear. I really hope this person does not own any firearms. This type of person makes responsible gun owners look horrible and with that attitude it is just one joke away from a complete tragedy. This person has no business within 20 feet of firearms. They were loudly and continuously talking about the voices in their head, which was one of the most disturbing parts. They sounded very mentally unstable. They also made many errors with the pricing and transaction that another worker had to help with and correct. It was a very unpleasant experience, and I will not be coming back, which is unfortunate, I liked the place before. Guess I'll go get my items elsewhere. Does anybody have a recommendation on a consistently good place to get items shipped to and purchase ammo, supplies, etc from that is in the Portland area? Specifically EAST side, as Beaverton, Tualatin, Tigard, Hillsboro is about 45 minutes one way from my place and I never go out that way. Ive read a bit into Northwest Armory but Ive seen MANY reviews that make me very hesitant to go try them out.
Thanks

The upside is that cancel culture is really popular right now. You are gonna be a hero!

Side note...when did this forum turn into a combination of Yelp and the NextDoor app?

I hear voices, too. Or rather, I hear my own. You know, my internal monologue?.. You probably just overheard a young person being a stupid young person.

I wonder if deaf people have an internal monologue or if they see hand signals in their head? What do the hands look like? I hope they're purple because otherwise they did a racism

I'm almost sure/sort of sure.....
That the owner of the store.....
Would welcome your observations and thoughts on the subject of his employees.

Aloha, Mark

I hear voices, too. Or rather, I hear my own. You know, my internal monologue?.. You probably just overheard a young person being a stupid young person.

I wonder if deaf people have an internal monologue or if they see hand signals in their head? What do the hands look like? I hope they're purple because otherwise they did a racism
IDK, all I get is ringing in my ears, drowns out the voices!

I've been here a few times. In the past it's been an alright experience. I went recently though, and they have a newer employee that is incredibly inappropriate and a disturbed individual. They were talking a lot about the voices in their head they hear, making very inappropriate and unprofessional remarks. I couldn't tell if it was a female or a male. I don't know if they knew what they were either. I overheard them talking about gun safety with children and they literally said "it pretty much comes down to if your kid is chewing on the barrel, don't pull the trigger." The jokes it was making was incredibly inappropriate and I overheard them say MANY inappropriate things. I don't know how the heck someone like this could be permitted to work in a gun store. Literally talking about hearing voices in their head and having conversations with the voices they hear. I really hope this person does not own any firearms. This type of person makes responsible gun owners look horrible and with that attitude it is just one joke away from a complete tragedy. This person has no business within 20 feet of firearms. They were loudly and continuously talking about the voices in their head, which was one of the most disturbing parts. They sounded very mentally unstable. They also made many errors with the pricing and transaction that another worker had to help with and correct. It was a very unpleasant experience, and I will not be coming back, which is unfortunate, I liked the place before. Guess I'll go get my items elsewhere. Does anybody have a recommendation on a consistently good place to get items shipped to and purchase ammo, supplies, etc from that is in the Portland area? Specifically EAST side, as Beaverton, Tualatin, Tigard, Hillsboro is about 45 minutes one way from my place and I never go out that way. Ive read a bit into Northwest Armory but Ive seen MANY reviews that make me very hesitant to go try them out.
Thanks
I would walk away and never go back also. That is nuts! I live on east side also and for me personally I will drive to a dealer I trust. It is worth it in the long run. An extra 30 minutes driving each way is completely worth it when something goes wrong with a gun you order or some other screw up they are your resource to help fix it. I can recommend lucky sporting goods in Banks. Sponsor of this forum and honest and he will help you in any way he can.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top