JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How can I reiterate this::eek::eek::oops::mad:

At an ORIGINAL 90s Ken Glass Rose City Gun Show, set up on an Island Next to Keith:...

"Yo, Dick, did you bring the Beer?"
"No, Keith, It's Your Turn"...

Shortly after That Show, BATF Special Agents Roland Jacobs & Mike McNall are in my Driveway Asking Questions like:
"Do I ever sell M1 Carbines to "BADDASSEDD Ralphie the FkTard??"
Or "Why have I had so many Shorty Shotties????" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keith Bragged to Wes Knodel abt having sicked those BATF Special Agents onto me
SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS A PRIVATE PARTY GUN COLLECTOR w/ Tables at a Gun Show.....

When I was in the Army late 60s there was an expression that we would collectively Belch out....:

"HIMMMMMM HIMMMMM FK HIMMMM!"

That was intended for [Expletive Deleted]s like Keith...

I didn't read that. Guess there's not enough to interest me in a mountain lion thread.

So what's good about Keith's? Has to be something else? He is the busiest shop in town.
The Dots connect straight to Mush Brains Biden...

C1DDA99E-09F2-4323-BE03-CDEBC516984D.jpeg

I'll bet the OP never thought this thread would make it to 12 pages of posts about how sucky Keith's is.
I know I'm surprised. There are endless legions of fools who don't know how to comport themselves in a decent manner, both in the realms of business and pleasure. Avoiding said mental defectives is the best tactic, but, failing that (and let's face it none of can completely escape the mouth-breathers, even with the best intel), cordially invite them to pound sand and move on. Done. :s0155:

The last time I went to Keith's around a couple years ago. I was asking questions about a particular rifle. He let me know that it cost more than the one he owned and probably isn't worth it. He proceeded mock me to another employee that I was asking what the difference is between the $800 rifle that he owned and a $1400 that I wanted.

I was in Keith's one time a few years back. I waited at the counter for a little over five minutes while Keith and another employee engaged in a conversation about drivel. When one of them finally decided to acknowledge my presence I asked a question regarding gunsmith services. That person replied in an exasperated and snotty tone so I told him to stick his store and his attitude where the sun don't shine and left. Keith's may very well be the store with the most stuff, but I wouldn't buy a paper clip from them. But just think how large the business could be and the customers it could attract if they were attentive and courteous to customers.

I won't deny that the place is a bit "soup-nazi"-esque, but just like the fictional place I've compared it to, seems like there's a protocol (that probably only Keith really knows, aside from the sign in sheet) thats the key to a positive interaction.
I don't know. I like the place. I like Money Market pawn too, and they're night and day from Keith's as well.
Those are pretty much the only brick and mortar shops I go to.

What the...
Are you the guy that helped me with a M39 Mosin bolt just the other day down at Peter's place? (MMP)

The only places I go. Howdyalikethat ... I'll be.

Have to say my experiences at Keith's have been good, my first purchase was from him at the gun show at expo, bought a desert eagle 44 mag stainless lol was 21 when I bought that. A few yrs later I got a killer deal on 2 fnp a 45 and a 40 and an xds when they first came out. I bought a cz sp01 tactical and an hk usp 45 from his store yrs later and didn't see him there, I knew what I wanted so maybe that's why I didn't run into a salesman trying to rush me through the process. I haven't been to his store in 10 yrs probably. I'm still mad at myself for passing on the cz75 matte stainless for the cz sp01. I miss good guys guns in Salem and shooters mercantile..

I'm still trying to figure out who's the worst. Keiths, The Gun Room or Beavercreek Armory...They ALL suck fat ones, just sayn...

I'm still trying to figure out who's the worst. Keiths, The Gun Room or Beavercreek Armory...They ALL suck fat ones, just sayn...
I went in TGR twice years ago, was verbally denigrated both times for asking simple questions. Haven't ever been back.

I can deal with poor CS at Keith's (take it or leave it) and walk out the door if ignored.

Never been in BCA...

WARREN WAS EASY TO F WITH, AND GUYS WOULD REGULARLY SET HIM UP FOR A TAG TEAM & STEVE & DICK SMITH WOULD JOIN IN, BUT DICK IS GONE FOR A FEW YRS NOW..

Beavercreek Armory WAS JUST A STAY AWAY & LET HIM WITHER ON THE VINE IMHO...

KEITH FITS INTO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BOX ....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top