JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there are some far worse than Tbolts,I shot some Tbolts yesterday,ripped off 10 rounds in the 10-22,no problem.Got them for the std. bimart price of 18.99 too. :)
this vid is the last 7 rounds I had,the box must have been not quite full. lol

I remember paying $8.99 a brick of Fed Champion and having to go to a Best (now defunct) outlet to get it. I was shooting bullseye and the stuff grouped well from both of my High Standard match pistols.

That was 1976-1980. Gas prices were $.60 a gallon but doubled to $120. after he second shortage manipulation in 1977.

So if gas is about $4. a gallon shouldn't a brick be about $40.?

Oh, by the way - at about the same time houses in San Jose, CA were from $40K to around $90K (the highs would be Los Gatos/Saratoga). How many can you find in that heart of silicon Valley for under a million now?

It sucks, but it's all relative and it never stops getting more expensive for anything and everything.

Got the one and only brick at my bi mart this morning........they had some american eagle in the 40 round boxes with a limit of 4, and one lonely brick of thunderbolt for the standard $18.99:cool:

Last Edited:
I'll pay up too $30 for a brick for convenience sake (and to save some gas running around).

Having said that, I won't pay anything more then that.

I know people are getting $50 a brick but that's price gouging and taking advantage of desperate people IMO. But that's also a two way street and the buyers are just as guilty of inflating the market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top