JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OFF alert out on contacting "vulnerable" DemonRats:
http://www.oregonfirearms.org/we-are-very-close
There is contact information for them down the page.

At this point, it's probably pointless to argue the content of the bill. They've already heard all the arguments - they just need to be convinced that there will be "Unintended Consequences" if they vote for it, no matter what.

My suggestion is, don't make threats - make promises. Don't threaten a recall, promise that if one occurs you will support it in every way you can and work to defeat anyone who votes for this abomination *no matter whether it passes or fails*.

We have little time to defeat this, so please contact the Democrats listed below. These are the people who can kill this bill. (Democrat Jeff Barker has already made it clear he will oppose this terrible bill.) The Bloomberg funded anti-gunners have pulled out all the stops with media campaigns and email blitzes. Time to double down.

Please send the message, "SB 941 does nothing to stop criminals but endangers the law abiding, especially single women with no protection against predators. The promoters of this bill have put a bull's eye on the backs of the most vulnerable. Vote no on SB 941."

Rep Brent Barton [email protected]

Rep Deborah Boone [email protected]

Rep Brian Clem [email protected]

Rep Betty Komp [email protected]

Rep Caddy McKeown [email protected]

Please Act Now.

I've already informed Betty Komp that I'm pulling the rip-cord on a recall if she votes for this... I also talked to the Secretary of State's office this morning on numbers of ballots cast for governor in her district... I know they probably informed her they talked to me.

We have little time to defeat this, so please contact the Democrats listed below. These are the people who can kill this bill. (Democrat Jeff Barker has already made it clear he will oppose this terrible bill.) The Bloomberg funded anti-gunners have pulled out all the stops with media campaigns and email blitzes. Time to double down.

Please send the message, "SB 941 does nothing to stop criminals but endangers the law abiding, especially single women with no protection against predators. The promoters of this bill have put a bull's eye on the backs of the most vulnerable. Vote no on SB 941."

Please Act Now.

Do we have numbers on how many of these listed people are needed to kill this?

Please Act Now.
Just sent another one.

Do we have numbers on how many of these listed people are needed to kill this?

I dont.... it would be safe to say all of them.

Im assuming the elected officials vote on it traditionally where majority rules, so even if we won by 1 person it matters. At this point we are reduced to convincing the democrat officials that otherwise support this to vote no....

Brent Barten aide just emailed me and said he plans to support the bill, so maybe a few hundred emails his way might help....

LETS GO AHEAD TOMORROW AND FLOOD HIS OFFICE WITH PHONE CALLS AND IN EFFECT SHUT DOWN THEIR OPERATIONS. REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE IN HIS DISTRICT LET HIM RECEIVE OUR PHONE CALLS!

His phone number is 503-986-1440. Everyone ask him not to support this bill nicely. Thanks.

I'm in brent bartons district, if he votes for SB 941 I'd like to see a recall, I'll try and get the info on how many signatures would be needed. I work full time 7am-3:30pm sat-sun off. I will try to be chief petitioner. I should have got this info weeks ago I didn't know he would vote for SB 941 but I should have guessed. I believe district 40 has enough pro gun people to get signatures. I really do. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top