JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to dump it into containers that were easy to take with me to the range. Then one day I ran into some REAL problems with some Win Steel case 9mm. Scary enough I was not about to keep shooting it. Problem was I had multiple hundreds of rounds left and no way to know if it was all the same lot#. So I tossed it all. After that the stuff stays in the original boxes. Still pisses me off thinking of how I had to toss all that ammo. 🤬
If I have rounds with different lot numbers I keep them in a separate ammo can. I tend to load my AR on stripper clips and tear the lot number of the box a store that inside the ammo can. I usually store several lot numbers. Since I typically order a least 1000 rounds I don't have any issues with ammo loaded in magazines or stripper clips since they are all the same lot numbers.

If I do have different lot number I put those rounds in a ziplock back with lot number.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top