JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That's a reminder.

When was the last time you vacuumed the cooling system/fans of YOUR refridgerator(s) and freezer(s)?

And, how about them dryer hoses (lint chamber) and vents?

PMCS saves wear and tear, and overheating on all mentioned above.
I just finished doing all of them, once a year!!

Air compressors help hard to reach areas too.

Dryer vents are no joke and especially if you have a gas dryer. Lint is incredibly combustible.

Ya, I remember back in my college days, I was at a pool party. One of the guys passed out with a cigarette in his hand and managed to ignite his belly button lint, was a hell of a scene, by the time the smoke cleared and a lot of cheep beer wasted trying to extinguish the blaze (seems the first attempt to extinguish had been by tossing on glass of 151 Bacardi, that didn't work well). Anyway, if only he'd payed more attention to basic cleaning and maintenance he wouldn't have to try to come up with excuses for the strange scaring.:D

That's a reminder.

When was the last time you vacuumed the cooling system/fans of YOUR refridgerator(s) and freezer(s)?

And, how about them dryer hoses (lint chamber) and vents?

PMCS saves wear and tear, and overheating on all mentioned above.
I just finished doing all of them, once a year!!

Air compressors help hard to reach areas too.

You DO realize you're talking to a 29yr. veteran HVAC/R and boiler mechanic.... right?! o_O

That sheite's on my to-do list... right after I smack my wiener on the workbench with a rubber mallet. :s0140:

Don't forget to visibly inspect your exterior AC condenser coil for dirt and debris buildup if you have central air in your home.
I clean mine every other year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top