JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a bunch of idiots. My wife loves firearms and is a really good shot. Pay no mind to the simpleton knuckle-draggers.

Has nothing to do with being equal, it has to do with basic respect of a member of the forum.

I see something strange though on Kaybearheck's profile page......There's no mention in her for sale thread of her being a female, and there are no responses to her ad. The really strange thing is member MKWERX is shown as posting on various threads?? In Kaybearheck's profile page. Figure that one out, maybe has something to do with the late night work going on with NWFA.

Mike

Mike,

If you notice on Kaybearheck's profile page she has MKWERX listed as a friend. That is why it shows his posting activities along with hers, because she has "friended" him. Nothing strange that is just the way it's displayed.

My wife and I were both certified NRA trainers at one point in our life.
She is as efficient with a firearm as I am.
Some folks just live in the dark ages or maybe they are Muslim.
That's how they treat their women.

Personally I've always kind of had a thing for women.... A woman who likes the outdoors and has her own stuff is pretty much a bonus. It would be interesting to see what the mommy's basement dwellers had to say about your ad though.

IMO, either make the posts known publicly... or let it go.

Just telling random non-offenders to be nicer doesn't usually solve any problems. You just get the usual flood of faux chivalry from people who never had a problem to start with.

Attack the problem head on. This beating around the bush won't lead to anything.

Mike,

If you notice on Kaybearheck's profile page she has MKWERX listed as a friend. That is why it shows his posting activities along with hers, because she has "friended" him. Nothing strange that is just the way it's displayed.

Hmmph, Didn't know that, never seen it before. Thanks!

All this "call 'em out" talk. I gather that it was PM's? It is my understanding that un-privatizing (save for reporting to admin) PM's is, at least most places, a bannable offense.

You should see the looks my wife gets at the gun counter when the gun store guy finds out she is a 1911 .45 girl and doesn't like plastic guns. Her favorite gun to hold is a Desert Eagle .50! Her saying is, "If I can't feel the recoil, its not worth shooting." I love walking into a new store with her to look at guns and just watch the help. My wife married a gunsmith and she knows more about guns than most guys do. After a while she tells them a thing or two that they didn't know. Never underestimate anybody!

When my wife started to save her air pistol targets, I bought her a 9mm. Now she shoots plastic bullets in the garage until the weather warms up.:s0155:

I've got to find a new source of large cardboard panels. She's blowing the centers out of my silhouette targets.:love:

Jack...:cool:

All this "call 'em out" talk. I gather that it was PM's? It is my understanding that un-privatizing (save for reporting to admin) PM's is, at least most places, a bannable offense.

Kind of like the muslim woman who gets stoned for being a whooore after some of the locals rape her.
Makes perfect sense to me...or anyone who has posted an opposing point of view over at DUNG.

Besides, any mod banning someone in this sort of situation does not deserve the position.

Kind of like the muslim woman who gets stoned for being a whooore after some of the locals rape her.
Makes perfect sense to me...or anyone who has posted an opposing point of view over at DUNG.

Besides, any mod banning someone in this sort of situation does not deserve the position.
Not sure I understand what you're talking about. We're talking about banning, which admin does and can, if it's a bannable action, and making private messages public.. there's a difference and at most places, it's bannable to make public a private message. It's not really a law, just a general rule at many places.

Sorry Certaindeaf, I'm talking about the concept of the person (OP female) allegedly being attacked in private by members of this forum, then (if) she decides to do something about it like making it public, you suggest that she is in risk of being the one punished for publishing those PMs.

I understand some forums practice the rule of law rather than spirit of the law. Hopefully this place is not one of them.

Sorry Certaindeaf, I'm talking about the concept of the person (OP female) allegedly being attacked in private by members of this forum, then (if) she decides to do something about it like making it public, you suggest that she is in risk of being the one punished for publishing those PMs.

I understand some forums practice the rule of law rather than spirit of the law. Hopefully this place is not one of them.
I don't really suggest anything. I said, and this is the third time, that she can go to a mod and I think it was said that she did.
And there's no "law", save for codified law, there's mainly rules, since they own it and it's private property.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top