JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this on Sunday with my Father.

**spoiler alert***

What I don't get is.. They met the apes and knew they had achieved a higher level of learning.. So for these two guys to assume this particular ape was harmless didn't make any sense.

The best thing about this movie and its flaws was...Alternative energy sources (especially in San Francisco)
were nowhere to be found!
They had to seek out hydroelectric as a source of power.
Renewable energy sources my bubblegum.
We got a good laugh out of that.

It had subtle hints of an anti-firearmism.

Once again life imitates art. The real question we should be asking ourselves is: "How many times will we pay to see essentially the same movie?" What is this, about 20 planet of the apes movie?
Repent.. or the monkeys will get you.. don't go crying to me when they get you all cornered and you don't have anything quippy to say.

I saw this on Sunday with my Father.

**spoiler alert***

What I don't get is.. They met the apes and knew they had achieved a higher level of learning.. So for these two guys to assume this particular ape was harmless didn't make any sense.

The best thing about this movie and its flaws was...Alternative energy sources (especially in San Francisco)
were nowhere to be found!
They had to seek out hydroelectric as a source of power.
Renewable energy sources my bubblegum.
We got a good laugh out of that.

It had subtle hints of an anti-firearmism.
Indeed. It could easily be explained that we share common DNA minus just a smidge. envision an ape doing a headslap/facepalm perhaps.. after all, we are but clever little monkeys running the gamut/gauntlet

I saw the original Planet of the Apes movies as a kid in the theater and have been reluctant to ruin what was one of the best movie memories for me ever by seeing the remake.
This new batch seems pretty good though. I think I'll give it a go.
What will ruin it for me as usual is the in your face political slant that it will probably have. Anti-firearmism?
I wouldn't doubt it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top