JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor the son of a police chief, born in 1930 Austria, has spoken of some of the items he and his friends found laying around to "play" with in his youth. :s0130:

My Rocker Launcher doesn't propel my sorry butt very far or fast! I always keep it locked up at home though.:s0155:

People have turned in Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
a guy turned one in in Seattle. They are a one shot disposable tube. But the first reports of a
"Rocket Launcher" being turned in had the press people sucking air.
This one is marked as a inert trainer.
1676292705331.png 1676292965646.png 1676293003025.png

Last Edited:
People have turned in M72 Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
a guy turned one in in Seattle. They are a one shot disposable tube. But the first reports of a
View attachment 1364911View attachment 1364912View attachment 1364913
That one is actually a Stinger missile launch tube, not an M72 LAW….. ;)

FYI- The main shoulder fired launchers of my era.

(Top to bottom)

RPG-7
AT-4
M72 LAW

443812B0-54C1-47D1-ACD0-22687B0F1DAD.jpeg

Last Edited:
I would imagine that most , if not all of the so-called rocket launchers that are turned in...
Are either inert trainers...or spent tubes in the case of the M72 LAW.

I liked the M72 , not so much as a anti-armor weapon...but more for its use as a door knocker...err...door maker...:eek: :D
Andy

It didn't look like a detonation in the vid though... which is lucky. Probably didn't make it to arming range(?) IIRC, that one needs something like 5-10m to arm itself.

That booster would sure make a good firestarter though, eh.

I would imagine that most , if not all of the so-called rocket launchers that are turned in...
Are either inert trainers...or spent tubes in the case of the M72 LAW.

I liked the M72 , not so much as a anti-armor weapon...but more for its use as a door knocker...err...door maker...:eek: :D
Andy

They also make for great "bottle rockets"…. 'Cept your boots tend to get a bit scorched and you always seem lose your soft-cap….

:D

People have turned in Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
View attachment 1364911View attachment 1364912View attachment 1364913
I like the policeman looking down the barrel (tube). I don't do that with mine unless I'm cleaning them. Not a good habit

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top