JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor the son of a police chief, born in 1930 Austria, has spoken of some of the items he and his friends found laying around to "play" with in his youth. :s0130:

My Rocker Launcher doesn't propel my sorry butt very far or fast! I always keep it locked up at home though.:s0155:

People have turned in Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
a guy turned one in in Seattle. They are a one shot disposable tube. But the first reports of a
"Rocket Launcher" being turned in had the press people sucking air.
This one is marked as a inert trainer.
1676292705331.png 1676292965646.png 1676293003025.png

Last Edited:
People have turned in M72 Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
a guy turned one in in Seattle. They are a one shot disposable tube. But the first reports of a
View attachment 1364911View attachment 1364912View attachment 1364913
That one is actually a Stinger missile launch tube, not an M72 LAW….. ;)

FYI- The main shoulder fired launchers of my era.

(Top to bottom)

RPG-7
AT-4
M72 LAW

443812B0-54C1-47D1-ACD0-22687B0F1DAD.jpeg

Last Edited:
I would imagine that most , if not all of the so-called rocket launchers that are turned in...
Are either inert trainers...or spent tubes in the case of the M72 LAW.

I liked the M72 , not so much as a anti-armor weapon...but more for its use as a door knocker...err...door maker...:eek: :D
Andy

It didn't look like a detonation in the vid though... which is lucky. Probably didn't make it to arming range(?) IIRC, that one needs something like 5-10m to arm itself.

That booster would sure make a good firestarter though, eh.

I would imagine that most , if not all of the so-called rocket launchers that are turned in...
Are either inert trainers...or spent tubes in the case of the M72 LAW.

I liked the M72 , not so much as a anti-armor weapon...but more for its use as a door knocker...err...door maker...:eek: :D
Andy

They also make for great "bottle rockets"…. 'Cept your boots tend to get a bit scorched and you always seem lose your soft-cap….

:D

People have turned in Rocket launchers at various gun buy back programs. A few years ago
View attachment 1364911View attachment 1364912View attachment 1364913
I like the policeman looking down the barrel (tube). I don't do that with mine unless I'm cleaning them. Not a good habit

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top