JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dunno. You run into a store with a gun, you probably shouldn't be upset about getting shot, cruel as it may or may not have been.

I'll be back to post more in the morning, it's almost four am. :D

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to ask.

That "judge" handgun was likely either firing a 45 LC or a 410 shotgun shell. How is it possible to shoot someone in the head and have them fall down unconcious?

Was it a shotgun shell loaded cotton candy or feathers?

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't get it...

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to ask.

That "judge" handgun was likely either firing a 45 LC or a 410 shotgun shell. How is it possible to shoot someone in the head and have them fall down unconcious?

Was it a shotgun shell loaded cotton candy or feathers?

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't get it...

In another report it was said the kid that got shot by Erslan was trying to get back up! I don't know if this was accurate as there seems to be no footage of that angle, for all we know the kid could have pulled out a Cornetto and tried to give Ersland a bite...

But in reality the kid could have been grazed by the .45, maybe had some peppering from the .410? I think Ersland took it a step too far with the additional shots to the abdomen, but with adrenaline pumping and the apparent loss of reasoning maybe he thought the kid was trying to get up and continue attacking?

At the end of the day though, the deed is done and he's going to have an uphill battle just to remain a free man. Even if Ersland is able to keep his sanity through this (not to mention his rights as a citizen), there will always be ridicule and slander to haunt his remaining life. IMHO the media has ruined the ability for people to THINK before they act, and this will be another notch in the anti-gunner's belts!

So, being crippled gives you the right to execute people? And he wasn't shot.

The kid that ended up getting shot by Ersland was fumbling with his ski mask to even get it over his ginormous noggin, I doubt the two were prepared to rob this pharmacy. The night before the two kids were huffing deisel and smearing cheetos over their jeans watching CSI and thought it'd be worth it to hold up a pharmacy...

Ersland was NOT shot, and he looked pretty moblie for whatever disability he has.

Yah, we had a whole thread on this guy right after it happened.

Bottom line is, (although the criminal had it coming" LAW SAYS you MUST STOP SHOOTING once the threat has been neutralized. He became a murder with those last 5 rounds to the chest of a neutralized and non-threating attacker. Even if the guy on the floor could still shoot, the Pharmacy owner was able to LEAVE the area of threat which he demonstrated nicely when he ran outside after the first guy.(you can't do that unless you are a Police Officer) Sorry, but I'm pretty sure he is getting locked up for a LONG TIME. And will never be able to have a firearm again. Sad, but the cost of making a bad choice.

i think if someone is F'd up enough in the head to rob stores like those kids, even being an accomplice to that sort of behavior is foolish and the kids obviously didn't think through all the possibilities of what could happen as a result. obviously it didn't go THEIR way.
i'm not saying i'd do the same as the shopkeeper, but i also don't blame him.
personally, i don't feel bad for the kids. to the people who write laws that protect criminals, i'd like to see how the lawmakers react to having someone come flying in the door with a barrel pointed at their face! don't you think if criminals knew they could be shot dead for participating in this type of behavior, they'd think twice before they go around pointing guns in peoples' faces (or accompanying such)? the shopkeeper panicked, i don't care what his lawyer said. in 30 seconds of panic, you don't have time to take into account all the laws of protecting yourself and when you can/cannot kill to defend yourself. the shopkeeper felt threatened no doubt, and probably hasn't had extensive training in self defense. but he did defend himself and (to my understanding) there was a mother/daughter in the store. i think that is commendable. the mental trauma that comes with being robbed like that is immeasurable. this situation will stick with the shopkeeper the rest of his life and it's those stupid kids' faults. i don't think the shopkeeper should be harassed for what he did.

Honestly those punk kids got what was coming and I feel no remorse for them at all. You rob people at gun point and commit crimes expect to DIE!

The Pharmacy owner didn't handle it correctly and by all laws and evidence EXECUTED the kid. But if people get killed robbing, stealing and raping, THEY DESERVE IT!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top