JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm really sorry to have to post even another one of these disgusting issues.
Stuff like this can not nor should be ignored. It has to be stopped before it gains traction. More so in light of the position whereas the anti-gun/anti-2A people are trying to use the NZ tragic events as a hammer against law abiding citizens.

This nutcase (Rep. Deutch, Theodore E. [D-FL-22])
wants EVERY semi-auto to be registered under the NFA. (suppressors/machine guns/cannons/etc) I'm going to assume the fanatical furor anti-gun rhetoric from Florida is because of the 2 recent suicides the news is attributing to the Parkland shootings.

The bill is here.. It's a short read. What I'm not able to understand is this from the bill.."The prohibition on possession of an unregistered firearm under section 5861 of such Code shall not apply to possession of such a semiautomatic rifle or shotgun that has the capacity to accept such a detachable ammunition feeding device on any date that is 120 days or less after the enactment of this Act."

Anyone care to translate the above to me so I can understand it?

Dan

Right! And the BATFE would need to create a form for registration of firearms which are already in existence and not being transferred before those millions of registrations could even be submitted to begin the decades long backlog.

If memory serves me right, the British tried that once upon a time, it did not go well for them!!!:mad::mad::mad:

YlQaK97l.jpg

Last Edited:
With an estimated 600million to a billion firearms and enough ammo that it outpaces all of the ammo used in WW2 this task is near impossible to enforce.

And all it would take is a half a percent of gun owners saying no in a forceful way for the numbers of those enforcing it to be greatly reduced.

I think we have a few dillusional congressman.

With an estimated 600million to a billion firearms and enough ammo that it outpaces all of the ammo used in WW2 this task is near impossible to enforce.

And all it would take is a half a percent of gun owners saying no in a forceful way for the numbers of those enforcing it to be greatly reduced.

I think we have a few dillusional congressman.

I believe we have Baboons in Congress Critters that need a ⏰ call.

Last Edited:
Add this into the mix.. I see my (one of two) favorite dirt bag wa. state reps is supporting it. No surprise but damned offensive.
Even though S.66 & 1263 were submitted in Jan/2019, it doesn't mean we should ignore them. Please maintain a constant vigil for any action that will (not may) come forth on these.

S.66 by feinstein
Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Murphy, Christopher [D-CT]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Durbin, Richard J. [D-IL]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Murray, Patty [D-WA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Reed, Jack [D-RI]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Carper, Thomas R. [D-DE]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Klobuchar, Amy [D-MN]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Whitehouse, Sheldon [D-RI]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Schatz, Brian [D-HI]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Hirono, Mazie K. [D-HI]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Warren, Elizabeth [D-MA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Markey, Edward J. [D-MA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Booker, Cory A. [D-NJ]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Van Hollen, Chris [D-MD]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Duckworth, Tammy [D-IL]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Harris, Kamala D. [D-CA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Casey, Robert P., Jr. [D-PA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Sanders, Bernard [I-VT]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Smith, Tina [D-MN]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Shaheen, Jeanne [D-NH]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Warner, Mark R. [D-VA]* 01/09/2019
Sen. Merkley, Jeff [D-OR]*

These are the very same people that promote open borders/say no to ICE/etc. that led to the murder of the deputy in Kittitas county. Utterly despicable!

My heartfelt sorrow for another family with no father & husband. :s0058:

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Next on their agenda is to register website users....

People treat tech savvy people or "hackers" like they do gun owners. People should be allowed access and the knowledge of virus and malware. Its what the person does with the device or program that makes its an issue or not the device itself.
Inrange did a great video on this.

I'm waiting for the g
People treat tech savvy people or "hackers" like they do gun owners. People should be allowed access and the knowledge of virus and malware. Its what the person does with the device or program that makes its an issue or not the device itself.
Inrange did a great video on this.
I'm waiting for the great big Internet EMP. This Internet thing is nothing but trouble. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top