JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
KEEP Your eye on the BALL!. Not the Blonde on the table

THIS GUY IS FANTASTIC!
I have never seen anything like it ; despite the obvious "DISTRACTION".
If you enjoy Billiards... This man is truly Amazing...even if you hate Billiards… this is incredible and quite captivating ......great photography......

Florian Kohler (aka Venom) was born in France in 1988, speaks 3 languages, is a licensed Optometrist and he holds a black belt in Judo.

He isalso a pool phenomenon, redefining the sport of "trick shot pool" through a combination of artistry and breathtaking ......tricks.....and skill.

Recorded during a tour in Germany .

Click below:

RqziQX7eEv0-feature=player_embedded

KEEP Your eye on the BALL!. Not the Blonde on the table

THIS GUY IS FANTASTIC!
I have never seen anything like it ; despite the obvious "DISTRACTION".
If you enjoy Billiards... This man is truly Amazing...even if you hate Billiards… this is incredible and quite captivating ......great photography......

Florian Kohler (aka Venom) was born in France in 1988, speaks 3 languages, is a licensed Optometrist and he holds a black belt in Judo.

He isalso a pool phenomenon, redefining the sport of "trick shot pool" through a combination of artistry and breathtaking ......tricks.....and skill.

Recorded during a tour in Germany .

Click below:

RqziQX7eEv0-feature=player_embedded
2:09 Whaaaaaaaaat?!?! I so wasn't looking what are you talking about? And then there is the awkward moment when your wife/girlfriend walks in and sees you drooling on the keyboard.:D

No I meant he does the girl before .... well that still wouldn't have worked for me at that age.
Then that's all I would have hit:D
I think he maybe doesn't like girls

That's what I meant also. I was trying to insinuate that he was practicing and practicing (i.e. having sex with her) and then would practice the trick shots. Obviously my insuation wasn't that clear. Maybe next time.

Ray

I'd rather play a game with the blonde. ;)

Course, the women at the gym on campus are a more tempting sight... Something about yoga pants... Maybe he should have had her wear yoga pants.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top