JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Iran's Uranium Stockpile To Be Sent To Russia - Tampa Bay drug policy | Examiner.com

<broken link removed>

Putin has in the past year broken every agreement with the West. He is now stating that he will not participate in the Nuclear Security
Summit and has recently boasted to other world leaders about Russia's nuclear capability.
Putin could very well divert Iran's uranium into weapons for Russia's own stockpile. He has gone so far as to say that WW III is inevitable.
This would also put Russia at the forefront for building the other nuclear reactors for Iran. Russia would be in a position to make a lot of money.
The agreement needs to be finalized by November 24th and at this point in time there are many things to be worked out before then.

We'd be the coast most likely to be invaded.. But the east coast is the most likely to be nuked. :)

Honestly.. I wouldn't mind.. That whole half of the nation (east coast) is too far gone.

However, a sucky situation indeed.
Food, water, fuel, firearms, ammo, disinfectants..etc

Keep them all ready to go.

We'd be the coast most likely to be invaded.. But the east coast is the most likely to be nuked. :)

Honestly.. I wouldn't mind.. That whole half of the nation (east coast) is too far gone.

However, a sucky situation indeed.
Food, water, fuel, firearms, ammo, disinfectants..etc

Keep them all ready to go.

As long as Bloomers and Obunga are there I'm cool with it <Sick Grin>

Seriously I don't see any way to eventually avoid it. Either the Islamics, The Russians (Soviet style) or if Obama makes many more trips to china, the Chinese LOL. He has a way of Pizzing people off.
It feels like there is a fuse burning, and just cannot quite point to where it is, but can sure smell it.

As long as Bloomers and Obunga are there I'm cool with it <Sick Grin>

Seriously I don't see any way to eventually avoid it. Either the Islamics, The Russians (Soviet style) or if Obama makes many more trips to china, the Chinese LOL. He has a way of Pizzing people off.
It feels like there is a fuse burning, and just cannot quite point to where it is, but can sure smell it.

Yeah that bad thing is the world is pizzed off and wants revenge, but were the only target everyone directs their anger to.
We need to get out of the UN and bring all our troops home to protect our borders and homes. Start stock piling our own iron curtain

Wars of the past everyone formed their alliances with other countries before they invaded. Russia and China have made a lot of deals in support of each other. If we are attacked they will be in on it together.o_O

" Wars of the past everyone formed their alliances with other countries before they invaded. Russia and China have made a lot of deals in support of each other. If we are attacked they will be in on it together.o_O "

And, our "genius" in the Oval Orifice is pissing off all of our allies...

Well if you look at all the trade alliances Russia has made with China and how both of them have been working against the dollar it is obvious they have become allies. With the weakness of obummer it is just a matter of time until we have another challenge by our enemies.

No pres in the past would allow Russian bombers in the Gulf of Mexico. Putin knows he can walk over obummer because he already has in Europe.

Well he knows bo has no balls and won't flex muscles his de-funded military doesn't have or has decommissioned.
Especially with all the news about how our military has been cheating on exams, all the military members manning the silos are failing tests and probably don't know what to do anyway.
They are all comfortable.
If an alarm comes across their desk they will just assume it's a test/practice.

Bo has defunded the security of this country weakened our defenses, made a joke out of our authority, and the media is blasting all the info throughout the world.

It's like a guy having a garage sale, selling all his firearms, ammo, hunting gear, knives, etc then taking out his fence and leaving the windows open then his neighbors calling everyone they know and telling them about it.

Yep, we have never been as weak as we are in my lifetime. Add to it he has been firing our generals and high ranking officers by the dozens. He leaves the border open and could care less about the security of our nation. Our enemies see this.

In #s of troops the US is at 1932 levels, and like the USSR, many of those upper slots are filled by Politically Correct who are pre-destined to fail in even the smallest of efforts
But hey, DOD dumped a military officer who tried to uphold UCMJ when two .Mil-lesbians started to strip and dry hump each-other at a formal military affair.
So "something" is being done

Let's be honest who needs the military to be strong when we have armed swat teams in the FDA, ATF, EPA, DEA, IRS, Etc
It's obummers personal military.
I'm sure he's just lowering the value of the US, and when china or russia can produce the cash to buy it they will sell it and go buy their new country and start over.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews