JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to throw this out there for any others who will be spending money to defeat particular persons in any future elections.

Senator Mark Hass is high on my list for getting out of office. His legislative intern Sasha Kolomensky will also be remembered for her help in spreading misinformation for the Senator and failing to return a request for the source of "statistics" she provided on his behalf in trying to justify SB 941. I'm guessing the likelihood of her running for some office some day is pretty high.

I will likely move out of this state in the next several years but even from wherever I end up I will make at least monetary contributions to candidates running against several politicians who use lies and false statistics to push their agendas.

... His legislative intern Sasha Kolomensky will also be remembered for her help in spreading misinformation for the Senator and failing to return a request for the source of "statistics" she provided on his behalf in trying to justify SB 941. I'm guessing the likelihood of her running for some office some day is pretty high.....

Maybe this Wednesday afternoon we can get a chance to ask her? :) Just because he's already voted for it, doesn't mean he stops defending his vote.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top