JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked this up last week. I still have not decided whether to keep it or trade it. I am not the biggest 9mm fan but this gun is pretty cool. It is easily in 95-98% condition (just a tiny scratch on the back which I could fix) and is all stainless.

What would you do? Keep it or trade it? Sorry for the low quality pic. I had to take it with my iPhone last night since my camera is at work. :)

Luger.jpg

I've thought about selling my Luger over the years but it is just so unique a design and nice shooter that I never end up selling it. Granted mine is just a restamped E German surplus pistol but its fun to shoot and play with whenever a Luger is mentioned. Like when watching Band of Brothers and all the drama made over the Luger. I'd keep it as a shooter.

I would sell it as you do not have enough room in the safe and it may be down grading the overall colection. I myself would let Deadeye in Albany know what the value of it was cause he might just take it off your hands and save you the humiliation of admiting it into your collection. No really that is what I would do.....

My dad had one of those. He hated it. Did not shoot well, frequently jammed, stiff action and did not feel well in his hands. Those issues may have been particular to that specific firearm though.

Might need to trade it for another safe. B-)

elsie

Having worked on a few in the gunshop I can tell you they are rather complicated and a pain in the ***. I say get a Hi-Power (which I did not notice in your safes). 9MM isn't THAT bad...:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top