JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I've been entertaining thoughts of selling this rifle to help out a friend. There are some scratches on the stock but metal is clean. Missing front sight. Over a decade ago, I knew the value but that was a generation ago. This one is made in Germany not Austria. Any guesses on value? Value will determine how and where I'll sell it if I let it go. Thanks.
KDF.jpg

i'm someone else. It looks to be restored with Crushthe value so it's probably somewhere in the $600-$800. I own one that I bought here for 225 a couple years ago

i'm someone else. It looks to be restored with Crushthe value so it's probably somewhere in the $600-$800. I own one that I bought here for 225 a couple years ago

... I dunno... looks original to me, almost German Weatherby-esque in design. One just popped up on GB..., we shall see. Opening bid of $900 (right between my lower estimate!) And it has a real fence post for a stock!

Lets see if this sells but not the same model. That may have been in a non sale cycling mode.

Mr. K used to be a Weatherby employee, before he went off on his own. I have 4 Klein's and they all have subtle differences. This has nearly the same forend as mine but he seemed to have mixed it up wiith different elements in the diff models. They were very individual... almost customs!

With that ugly wood, this is about the lowest grade I have seen (the auction one, not yours OP)! I suspect that may have a non standard stock on it, which would highly affect it's value/final cost. We'll see...

Not sure what you mean by, "non sale cycling mode".

Lets see if this sells but not the same model. That may have been in a non sale cycling mode.
Mr. K used to be a Weatherby employee, before he went off on his own. I have 4 Klein's and they all have subtle differences. This has nearly the same forend as mine but he seemed to have mixed it up wiith different elements in the diff models. They were very individual... almost customs!

With that ugly wood, this is about the lowest grade I have seen (the auction one, not yours OP)! I suspect that may have a non standard stock on it, which would highly affect it's value/final cost. We'll see...

Not sure what you mean by, "non sale cycling mode".
Guns get put up for sale and if it doesn't sell it just re-ups automatically. I follow some that do that

I would be interested in buying if you change your mind or maybe trading an m5 6.5 creed ar10 rifle?? Let me know
Thank you but there is some personal attachment. That's why it was pretty hard of a decision of helping a friend in dire financial need or safe keeping the rifle. Luckily, it worked out before needing to sell. This rifle was given to me from a close friend who just gotten married. He had inherited it from his now deceased father whom I was also friends with.

Thanks for answering. I can appreciate that and it never hurts to ask i figure ill never see one of those locally and like going away from mainstream like anschutz or 40x etc. Have a great summer

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top