JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NPR = taxpayer funded radio, of course it leans progressive
Yes, they are definitely addressing the Proggies. Everything they said about Kavanaugh is exactly why they don't want him. However, it's exactly why we want him. Eff the Proggies.

Could?! He better!

I was very unhappy when Peruta did not get certiari. Apparently Roberts thought Kennedy would have affirmed the 9th Circuit's decision against Peruta. Hopefully Kavanaugh will be a firm 5th vote making the SCOTUS Constitutionalists confident in taking on anti-gun decisions out of every Circuit court.

Should cut funding to NPR, Planned Parenthood et.al.

No! How else will I be able to listen to some former Obama employee completely melt down every time Trump does something. It is hilarious.

They also have this show called "guess the cognitive bias we use in this show" that plays all day long. "Confirmation bias" is the most common and easiest one to spot. But they throw in "bias blind spot" quite a lot as well

If you want a good laugh, email their ombudsman who is supposed to respond to concerns of bias. (hint: she is PR in disguise)

Elizabeth Jensen

Hi, @USAisTheBest! I notice you're pretty new here. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Some people believe that should a radio network be given public funds, then they should behave in a neutral manner...but that NPR fails that standard of neutrality.

Some people believe in women's rights, and strongly so! However, many also believe that a mother's right to the control of her own body is in conflict with the right to life that is held by the human baby inside her. Planned Parenthood acts as though this conflict doesn't exist.

Both beliefs are commonly held by wide swaths of American society.

Hi, @USAisTheBest! I notice you're pretty new here. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Some people believe that should a radio network be given public funds, then they should behave in a neutral manner...but that NPR fails that standard of neutrality.

Some people believe in women's rights, and strongly so! However, many also believe that a mother's right to the control of her own body is in conflict with the right to life that is held by the human baby inside her. Planned Parenthood acts as though this conflict doesn't exist.

Both beliefs are commonly held by wide swaths of American society.
Pleasure to make yours as well.

I do agree NPR as a public entity can at times be bias.

And thanks for sharing your answers. I appreciate your time.

"Anti-gun violence advocate and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor..."

Stop calling these kids survivors. There were not in the same building or class as the victims. Heck some were not even at the school that morning!

"Anti-gun violence advocate and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor..."

Stop calling these kids survivors. There were not in the same building or class as the victims. Heck some were not even at the school that morning!

My gender is "shooting survivor" I've survived every mass shooting on the planet in all of history.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top