JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ARGH! You know the anti's are soaking these stories up, any way this comes out it is going to be spun against guns and not the idiots doing the shooting.

I think it's time for gun owners to start showing the media that we can do good as people, and that we are not all about filling others full of holes. I want to see stories about gun owners and groups picking up trash, cleaning up shooting areas, and helping communities, not stories about them shooting each other.

There is a political war on, where news media gains by making gun owners look bad, and those bad gun owners are not helping.

Some people are just wastes of perfectly good skin. That is about all that can be said for them. They are just worthless and they are always doing something horrible...whether they have guns or not. If they have guns they make us gunowners look bad...if not they are making other groups of people look bad by abusing animals, stealing, vandalizing, fighting, etc.

It is always funny that when this type of person abuses animals it is because they are horrible people. When they abuse alcohol it is because they are horrible people. However, when they abuse gun it is somehow the guns fault.

Ive shot drunk once and couldn't hit a bottle 5 feet from me and sence then i havnt wasted my time.

I grew up with a gun in one hand and a fishing rod in the other and consider myself to be more woods savvy then most and also was trained in gun saftey, but i cant say i havnt had the erdge to shoot somone when i was in the woods. i had one guy take a few shoots toward me while i was down range fixing my targets. He pulled right in next to my rig got out and started shooting right at me. I wouldnt be to quik to judge the shoot out im not saying they should have shot eachother but when i was in that situation i almost returned fire too.

Its funny how stupid city folk ruin things for everyone. Stay in the city with your city jobs and your city cars and leave the real men to play in the woods. I just need to move to alaska!!!!!!

Ive shot drunk once and couldn't hit a bottle 5 feet from me and sence then i havnt wasted my time.

I grew up with a gun in one hand and a fishing rod in the other and consider myself to be more woods savvy then most and also was trained in gun saftey, but i cant say i havnt had the erdge to shoot somone when i was in the woods. i had one guy take a few shoots toward me while i was down range fixing my targets. He pulled right in next to my rig got out and started shooting right at me. I wouldnt be to quik to judge the shoot out im not saying they should have shot eachother but when i was in that situation i almost returned fire too.

Its funny how stupid city folk ruin things for everyone. Stay in the city with your city jobs and your city cars and leave the real men to play in the woods. I just need to move to alaska!!!!!!

Wow.

Isn't Lake Oswego in THE CITY?????

I understand, but at the same time, the first profiling thought that comes to my mind is the "stupid redneck" that comes out thinking he's hot stuff, has perfect aim and can't miss a single shot. Oh wait, he accidentally shot you instead. :s0155:

But the truth of the matter is that it can happen to anybody with the wrong person out there that day, unfortunately. No matter where you're from. ;)

I was also shot towards once when putting targets out at Brown's Camp. He was up on the upper ledge of the rock pit and apparently didn't take part in everyone's cease fire. :p

As one person said, you can't always judge the situation by a news report. Did some of you forget about the psycho guy when a few of you got together and went shooting a few months ago? That could of happened to any one of those that went out that day.

Wear armor? It's starting to seem more plausible every day.

As one person said, you can't always judge the situation by a news report. Did some of you forget about the psycho guy when a few of you got together and went shooting a few months ago? That could of happened to any one of those that went out that day.

I was about to mention him.

When I was reading this story that was the first thing I thought of. The guy shooting across a road claiming he had a right to be there and that we can't shoot. I would not have been surprised if he shot at somebody if there was only 3 or 4 of us.

When I was reading this story that was the first thing I thought of. The guy shooting across a road claiming he had a right to be there and that we can't shoot. I would not have been surprised if he shot at somebody if there was only 3 or 4 of us.

It definitely didn't help that one of the members of our group drove right into the pit.. :confused:

That's part of the reason why I have Level IV multi-hit body armor plates in my tac vest that I take with me to Brown's camp. I won't drink while I'm shooting, that's almost as bad as drinking and driving imho. However, if some drunk dumbass wants to pop shots at people while I'm there then I will defend myself and those that I'm with.

That's part of the reason why I have Level IV multi-hit body armor plates in my tac vest that I take with me to Brown's camp. I won't drink while I'm shooting, that's almost as bad as drinking and driving imho. However, if some drunk dumbass wants to pop shots at people while I'm there then I will defend myself and those that I'm with.

One of my good friends (a LEO) always shoots with his vest...

What brand do you have Buddhalux?

I have HiCom ceramic plates iirc. They add 18 lbs to my vest so that why I usually take them out when I'm shooting. The plates and 14+ loaded mags make my vest weigh around 70 lbs which isn't the most comfortable when I'm plinking. The alternatives though aren't any better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top