JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So flicked on the news this morning, and heard an interesting snippet. Apparently a State senator, in the Eugene area stopped a gun violence incident, with his own handgun. My kids were being noisy, and I did not catch the name. I am looking but I can't seem to find a link to post. This, in my opinion, is a total win for us. We just need to find the link and get the word out.

My kids are a PITA sometimes... Anyone want a pair of 2 year old identical twin girls? I could've sworn they said there was a gun involved...That's what I get.

I have seen statitics showing that more baseball bats used than guns in violent crimes. I am glad to see that either way the Senator ran the thug off. Too bad he didnt get a hold of the thug.

Got it...He chased him off with a baseball bat. He said he has a gun, but wasn't looking to have a firefight in the middle of the night.

[QUOTE=Anyone want a pair of 2 year old identical twin girls? "

Nope you got to live with it. I did my share of raising girls and I now have gray hair and look 10 years older than I am.

[QUOTE=Anyone want a pair of 2 year old identical twin girls? "

Nope you got to live with it. I did my share of raising girls and I now have gray hair and look 10 years older than I am.

So flicked on the news this morning, and heard an interesting snippet. Apparently a State senator, in the Eugene area stopped a gun violence incident, with his own handgun. My kids were being noisy, and I did not catch the name. I am looking but I can't seem to find a link to post. This, in my opinion, is a total win for us. We just need to find the link and get the word out.

Please do not use the anti's terminology....guns are not violent...people are. Guns are tools, just like the baseball bat.

BTW: We had 5 daughters, they are all someone elses problem (Married with their own families)...but you got to love them...at least up to 10 or 11...:) (after that they can be a little troubling)

And, oh yes, they do come back to you after they get married and have their own families.

The original post was assuming an armed robber vs an armed good guy, and I was trying to figure out what it had said....All apologies for bad wording.

My wife would disagree with you, she thinks they're bad now... I've got a 14 year old and a 9 year old...I know how bad it's gonna get...That's what I get for marrying a gal 13 years my junior. She does not believe me.

I got a friend and a neice that both have three boys. I'll bet it would take less then 20 min to work a trade with either of them. Boys for Girls. But I'm sure the contract making sure you couldn't return the boys would take a couple hours to write. They would both want it Iron Clad.

A 14 year old?...welllllll...they can be a handful at that age. None of our got out of line until they were 13, but the middle one was the worst, the oldest and youngest the least problems. The other two were in between, not really good, but not a real handfull either.

That 9 year old should still think you know a thing or two though...the 14 year old probably thinks she knows everything she needs to know already.

Yes, the middle daughter (our wild thing) is now about 40, and has three boys. One is married and in teh Army, the other two are still in high school. I think she would trade those boys for girls any day... She says they are payback for when she was young.

I have 3 boys ages 3, 13, and 18. And my gf has 2 girls ages 6 and 9. I would not trade my boys for the world. Sooo much easier than lil women. Well until my oldest hit 18 that is. lol. then yeah, who was offering that .22 ammo? haha j/k

We have 3 girls and 4 boys ranging from 23 to 3 and it changes from day to day with which is the easiest to raise!!!!! I can tell you it does lead to early grey and baldness and occasionally standing and spinning in circles looking like one of the three stooges!!!! And yet I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world,,, but guns and ammo...LOL/JK

I have 3 boys and two girls and the choice is overly emotional (girls) or stupid, no matter how many times you explain to them that you did that when you were young and it is a bad idea (boys) would not trade them for anything except for maybe some hair back

Please do not use the anti's terminology....guns are not violent...people are. Guns are tools, just like the baseball bat.

BTW: We had 5 daughters, they are all someone elses problem (Married with their own families)...but you got to love them...at least up to 10 or 11...:) (after that they can be a little troubling)

And, oh yes, they do come back to you after they get married and have their own families.

amazingly accurate. Raised 4 girls and 2 boys. They seem to drift back at about age 23-24. And all but one are hunter/shooters!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top