JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Charlie can't Ban anything. Only the State Legislature has the power to change gun laws in Oregon. The only thing Portland can do is to restict loaded open carry. And thats already been done. You have to have a CHL to do that in Portland and a few other cities in Oregon.

Kody Kidner appears to be an informed squared away Marine. I hope he's a real person. Our country needs more of that type.

I don't know why but I still haven't been able to come to terms with the fact that this was the first piece of press the guy would deliver. Instantly alienated and I know I'm not alone in imagining that ANYONE would be better than Sammy. Portland is doomed, DOOOMED! Sad really.

I don't understand how people in Oregon keep claiming we have a gun show loophole. It's closed for bubblegum sake! There is legislation on the books! I swear, they don't even know what laws they have already passed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top