JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a STOOPID commercial! Not clever, took no special talents to produce. Definitely NOT super Bowl material. It's a good thing they won't allow it during the Super Bowl! Putting some hottie eatin' a burger on the screen is a no-brainer.

I'll just hope that the advertisers come up with some really good, cleaver commercials for the game.

It's a STOOPID commercial! Not clever, took no special talents to produce. Definitely NOT super Bowl material. It's a good thing they won't allow it during the Super Bowl! Putting some hottie eatin' a burger on the screen is a no-brainer.

I'll just hope that the advertisers come up with some really good, cleaver commercials for the game.

Something good?
My kids are funny.
I can funny funny things all day.
But find something like her, um not really.

Not a big football fan here, and honestly I usually spend more time looking for the superbowl commercials than I do looking at the superbowl. (Unless it was a hometown team, in which case I'd just cheer on the hometown.)

I watched that commercial twice.

That's 5 more minutes of my viewing time than the superbowl had gotten out of me in the last decade. :)

That had plenty of "Funny" in it too. I loved the girls reaction at the end. :)

I had a chick eat a peach like this on the bus for me once when I was like 15 or 16. She was probably in her 20s, extremely good looking, and apparently really liked that bubblegumin' peach.

I had a whole new appreciation for peaches.

Sex can sell, and sell well.

Tell us how you really feel after the wife leaves the room

At least Adriana Lima understands she is a wilting flower (they all are) and exercises 2-3 hours a day to perfect her craft. She also has to go on a vegetable juice (only - no solid food at all) diet for two to three weeks leading up to a runway show. She looks that way because of very hard work and sacrifice.

This cow is NOT worthy to be a runway model. Perhaps a face only model since she does have a pretty face.

As Dice said, you don't know where the boobs end and the belly begins, I mean its just one big lop of ####. If someone feels the need to go hogging, by all means go for it, but this Kate Upton is nothing to put on a pedestal. She is a lazy, proud slob.

Tell us how you really feel after the wife leaves the room

Oh, Wifey has never cared about my enjoying looking at the female form. That ad is most definitely eye-candy, it should have more creativity put into it though to meet Super Bowl criteria ,IMO.

Burt, Burt, Burt.....As I've aged, I've come to appreciate the female form much more than I used to. That is the ONLY thing I've found good about getting older I believe. Who'd of thunk, back when we were in our 30's we could ever appreciate a beautiful woman in her late 50's-60's!

You just WAIT sonny!

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews