JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
07.22.15 1.jpg

When Kate Brown slithered into the Governor's office in the wake of the disgraced John Kitzhaber, she stated the gun control was going to be one of her top priorities. Brown has followed through with that promise signing into law the worst attack on gun rights in Oregon history, SB 941.

Of course, while she and other radical leftists in our legislature continue to focus on destroying our rights, Oregon continues to be at the bottom of almost all metrics. We are at the bottom of the barrel in employment, education, taxes, and business opportunities. But Brown has sunk even lower than we expected.

Yesterday, Brown, letting no crisis go to waste, sent out a press release stating that, at the "request" of Barrack Obama, she was ordering state flags to be flown at half staff "in honor of the victims of the Chattanooga shootings."

It is pathetic that our Governor did not order this on her own, instead waiting for the "request" of a President who responds immediately when a criminal is killed by police but is AWOL when American servicemen die. It is outrageous that she refers to these killings as "shootings" instead of murders. But Brown could not resist using this act of war to promote her anti-gun jihad.

In the release, Brown says "It is becoming all too frequent that we mourn lives lost to gun violence within the borders of our country"

Not "terrorism." Not murderous attacks on disarmed US Military personnel. "Gun violence," as if a rifle drove itself to two separate locations and gunned down innocent people on its own.

Brown's disgraceful exploitation of the deaths of our servicemen is yet another example of the extreme agenda of the anti-gun Democrats in power in Oregon. It is shameful and unacceptable.

Please consider letting Brown know how you feel about her actions.

Email and sample message follow:

[email protected]

Governor Brown,

Your exploitation of the deaths of US Servicemen in Chattanooga to promote your anti-gun agenda is disgraceful and embarrassing. Why did it take an order from Obama for you to request that our state flags be flown at half staff? Why have you not taken steps to ensure the safety of recruiters and other military personnel in Oregon? And how dare you blame this vicious act of war on "gun violence." Would you have called the Boston Marathon bombing an act of "pressure cooker violence?"

Your actions in this case are an embarrassment to all Oregonians and a slap in the face of the men and women who serve in our armed forces.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The way she has gone about this does not surprise me at all. The only talk about gun control should be how fast she can get the word out allowing our service men and women to carry if they choose to.

The way she has gone about this does not surprise me at all. The only talk about gun control should be how fast she can get the word out allowing our service men and women to carry if they choose to.
The problem, in her twisted Progressive view of the World is the the U.S., our Military and the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Never mind in the streets of England a British Soldier got his head cut off in broad daylight by one of these creeps as the disarmed sheep helplessly watched!

Damned Progressive anti-gun scum politicians. They've really taken over the West Coast! Can they ever be stopped or is it too late?

Last Edited:
I sent her a scathing response.

I may have been too over the top. I'll know if the State Police show up at my door.

Please note that any private conversations between anyone and myself from Tuesday July 21st 2015 may be recorded by an outside group.

Typical leftists. As when Sam Adams as Mayor of Portland had flags lowered to half-staff when the young gang-banger was killed. I can't recall the young hoods name, but that was disgusting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top