JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't there already a case for this type of thing in NY or somewhere on the east coast that was found to be unconsitutional?

Either way, OFF and the NRA should be fighting this why else do we pay their anuses.

F Brownstain she will do what all other libtards do especially now that their messiah killery lost, they will make a name for themselves as libtard commie heroes and do this to flick their brown stained fingers at the people who voted for Trump

The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson,

Are you serious!?!?!?!

CR_P!!!! You know Washington is next!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:
Ahhhh where you been man Washington put the same thing into affect last year I believe there was a thread about it I remember posting about it basically anybody can go tell the police your a threat and then the judge can issue a warrant to have your guns taken away if you're next door neighbor sees you packing your AR IN YOUR CAR to go to the range and is scared of it they can report you and a judge could have your firearm 's removed till you can prove your not dangerous basically your guilty till you can prove yourself innocent

I didn't have a chance to read the other post before that last one lol you guy's already informed him that Washington already has this I haven't heard of any big Case's yet

DON'T be fooled when they come they are not going to say they are there for your guns they will have some other made up B.S.and there just taking your guns till the end of the investigation

OK well let's get this thing started I have to go back to work on Sunday think we can get it done by then
You gotta factor in it will take atleast three months for congress to formally recognize the revolution, actually just three months to come up with a half written draft, approval will take another six:rolleyes:

did any of you guys actually read the bill? I don't necessarily agree with it, but some of you seem to be making your own conclusions about a few things.

For one, spite isn't listed in section 2-4, and you can surrender your guns to anyone legal of possessing them, so your wife, kids, brother, whatever, and 21 days later get them back at your hearing, assuming you are not actually violent. The mental health thing mentioned pertains only to evidence that would lead to an issue of the protection order, so thats actually a good thing. Nothing says you cant have a professional medical opinion at your hearing.

I really don't agree that a DUI or gun purchase in the last 180 days are indicators of violence though, otherwise, in about 160 days, I won't be too worried about this law.

Well, in that case...

And if the individual or state entity you decided to "surrender" your firearms to decides, no it's not in your best interest. Sells, loses or destroys your property I guess you are SOL. I have dealt with people that just want to help. Just do the right thing. But it's rarely the case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top