JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So will there be a special, out of cycle election to replace Kitzhaber or does Oregon law simply leave in place the next in line? I did not realize OR was one of a few states that does not have a Lt. Governor position... not that that would have mattered much, in all likelihood, in the context of gun laws.

Per the Oregon Constitution, she takes over for him. She will serve just under 2 years until the next general election in 2016, at which she can run to serve the remaining 2 years of Kitzhaber's 4-year term. In 2018, she can then run again for a full 4-year term.

Maybe I'm different, and maybe I need a tin-foil hat.
But I've looked at this from every angle and have come to the conclusion that this was a (THE) plan.
From the beginning.
And certain people at The Oregonian were a part of it.

The left wanted the "bluest" candidate they could get in the governor's chair, but had doubts she could get elected. They knew they were in a good position with Kitz being the incumbent, and The Oregonian endorsed him for the office.

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/10/the_oregonians_endorsements_ed.html

The state congressional dems that have "turned" on Kitz have been his political allies and friends for decades, as has The Oregonian.
There is no more reason to turn on him now than there was during the primaries, or back in Sept-Oct.

They all knew a recall election would offer the opportunity to replace him with a red candidate, so they didn't want that.

Yet before the most serious investigations have even started, he stepped aside and allowed for the succession to take place, putting the most far-left politician Oregon has EVER had in the governor's chair, with a democrat dominated legislature.
Railing all the while that he has been tried, convicted and sentenced by the media, which is pretty much true.
But my guess is that he knew it was coming, and agreed to make a show of it.

Nothing will come of the "investigations," and Kitz will retire as the beloved martyr of Oregon democrat politics.
Only to grab a rewarding consultant's position somewhere that government and healthcare overlap.
Gee, I wonder where that could be?

Meanwhile, Oregon's land and water use laws, environmental laws, gun laws and animal rights laws will take a left turn unlike any ever seen before.

This was the best example of a "be careful what you wish for" political script I've ever seen.
And Oregonians were played.
Big time.

Last Edited:
Maybe I'm different, and maybe I need a tin-foil hat.
But I've looked at this from every angle and have come too the conclusion that this was a (THE) plan.
From the beginning.
And certain people at The Oregonian were a part of it.

The left wanted the "bluest" candidate they could get in the governor's chair, but had doubts she could get elected. They knew they were in a good position with Kitz being the incumbent, and The Oregonian endorsed him for the office.

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/10/the_oregonians_endorsements_ed.html

The state congressional dems that have "turned" on Kitz have been his political allies and friends for decades, as has The Oregonian.
There is no more reason to turn on him now than there was during the primaries, or back in Sept-Oct.

They all knew a recall election would offer the opportunity to replace him with a red candidate, so they didn't want that.

Yet before the most serious investigations have even started, he stepped aside and allowed for the succession to take place, putting the most far-left politician Oregon has EVER had in the governor's chair, with a democrat dominated legislature.
Railing all the while that he has been tried, convicted and sentenced by the media, which is pretty much true.
But my guess is that he knew it was coming, and agreed to make a show of it.

Nothing will come of the "investigations," and Kitz will retire as the beloved martyr of Oregon democrat politics.
Only to grab a rewarding consultant's position somewhere that government and healthcare overlap.
Gee, I wonder where that could be?

Meanwhile, Oregon's land and water use laws, environmental laws, gun laws and animal rights laws will take a left turn unlike any ever seen before.

This was the best example of a "be careful what you wish for" political script I've ever seen.
And Oregonians were played.
Big time.

UNDERHANDED IS THE NAME OF THEIR ENTIRE GAME.
CHEAT IS THEIR GO TO METHODS FOR EVERYTHING NOW.
YEAH I AM YELLING IN RAGE.
Because no one fights back... that is equally as bad as what they do.

We can MAKE THINGS UNCOMFORTABLE for Democrats . Here there and everywhere ( Even if they think they are on our side they vote as the enemy willingly or unwillingly )

OK....................HOW are YOU going to make things uncomfortable, and do you feel that making someone uncomfortable will affect his/her thought process?????

I don't mean to sound like a jerk (Honestly), but I don't think Democrats (or RINO's) know how to feel Uncomfortable.

They just want to win, no matter how.......................

There was a real special video of her ranting and raving like a Hitler like lunatic about Bush....

I can't find it but it was circulating around. Maybe that can derail this liquor license holder.

I've been looking for it, too. Appears it may have been sanitized from the net, but somebody,somewhere, has it.

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers it, at least until I get my Obamacare lobotomy so I can start voting the "right way".

I've been looking for it, too. Appears it may have been sanitized from the net, but somebody,somewhere, has it.

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers it, at least until I get my Obamacare lobotomy so I can start voting the "right way".

Keep looking if you can.

I think "raising Doubt" in the left's think pattern is one of the steps to be made.

If "WE" would call talk radio, write letters/send emails, respond with "calls to action" from ALL the worthwhile 2a gun web sites, "WE" could make a difference.

But most won't, because "they" can't write a coherent paragraph/sentence, and "ain't got no idear how to converse as to not sound like an uneducated buffoon."

The future has been orchestrated for years/decades.:(

As long as people keep acting the way they have for the last 20+ years, it will happen.:(

It's all part of the "Dumbing Down of America".:(

Jonathan Gruber is correct, unfortunately. :(

If "WE" would call talk radio, write letters/send emails, respond with "calls to action" from ALL the worthwhile 2a gun web sites, "WE" could make a difference.

But most won't, because "they" can't write a coherent paragraph/sentence, and "ain't got no idear how to converse as to not sound like an uneducated buffoon."

The future has been orchestrated for years/decades.:(

As long as people keep acting the way they have for the last 20+ years, it will happen.:(

It's all part of the "Dumbing Down of America".:(

Jonathan Gruber is correct, unfortunately. :(

I pretty much have lived my life doing those things. Most talking heads are buffoons and seldom
do anything, but once in a while we get into the sore spot enough to get them active and informative.

Ditto , Guys like the "Gun Talk" guy are stuck in their ways and pander to and coddle Democrat & Libertarian Gun enthusiasts for ratings and refuse to look directly at who it is eroding 2A/RTKBA for reasons like the bottom line and advertisers ... Whenever he says "Big Tent" and "Pink Pistols" I don't know if I should puke or reach for my glock...

Last Edited:
Ditto , Guys like John Grissom (Gun Talk) are stuck in their ways and pander to and coddle Democrat & Libertarian Gun enthusiasts for ratings and refuse to look directly at who it is eroding 2A/RTKBA for reasons like the bottom line and advertisers ... Whenever he says "Big Tent" and "Pink Pistols" I don't know if I should puke or reach for my glock...

Uh, is that Tom Gresham's buddy?o_O:confused::D:)

I don't listen to him HARDLY as much as in the past.

Seems that his callers are all asking the same KIND of questions;

"UH, Hi Tom. Uh, I wanted more power outa' my 30-30, so I bored it out to a 33-33.

But I can't find no bullets fer' it.

What da' I do now Tom???"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep looking if you can.

I think "raising Doubt" in the left's think pattern is one of the steps to be made.
As far as raising doubt, her sexuality (Taboo subject, I know!) I'm starting to think is political B.S.!
I've watched and read way too much about her since this all began and other than saying she is ambidextrous,
where's the proof?
We all know being waay far away from white, older, traditional values is a PLUS in her home District when climbing to the top job in Oregon. I think she's lying on this one.
Here's the Comcast story btw.
and the other thing

As far as raising doubt, her sexuality (Taboo subject, I know!) I'm starting to think is political B.S.!
I've watched and read way too much about her since this all began and other than saying she is ambidextrous,
where's the proof?

Raising doubts is leveled at ALL on the far left, not her in particular.
I am at the point that sexual preference means little to me.

And I agree with you, hearsay is hearsay.

The LYING BASS TURDS in office bother me.....................:mad::mad:

My Friggin' GOD.

When will this all end?

(Note to self; It's going to get worse and probably never get better:rolleyes:...unless people start standing up for what is right.:)..and they won't:(:mad:......so chill............):cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top