JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder how much "progressiveness" she would endure if someone took her family member's and tied them up and forced into a ditch then shot them in the head? Then 25 years later said hey it's because of the oppression of the Alphabet Gang! 🤔

Looks to me like there is a big effort to drive everyone out of the state that refuses the tyranny going on. The tyrannical conditions and now the filling of our streets with criminals will drive out business and people who want a quality life. Tear down the state and drive out anyone who wants good schools and accountable government.

I can only hope her or a loved one is harmed by someone she releases.

Kate Brown is a stain on this state. We would have been better off keeping Kitz.

FKB!

The best thing to happen to Oregon would be if she dropped dead this afternoon.
NO!!!! If Kunt Brown drops dead Dingbat Fagan gets the job AND gets to run as an incumbent come November. As much as I despise KB, boosting Fagan's chances come November would be a travesty.

NO!!!! If Kunt Brown drops dead Dingbat Fagan gets the job AND gets to run as an incumbent come November. As much as I despise KB, boosting Fagan's chances come November would be a travesty.

I despise bubblegum Brown. My desire to see her not using oxygen far overrides all else.
It is what is.

Brown is crazy and wrong.

So are the L and R people who are for this stupidity!

That goes for Jarvanka and their followers on the R and L!

Reform? Stick your LIBERAL reform where the sun does not shine.

The criminals and the bums get more attention and LOVE than the VICTIMS and the taxpaying working and retired people in SLAVELANDIA!

Ugh.

Cate

Brown is crazy and wrong.

So are the L and R people who are for this stupidity!

That goes for Jarvanka and their followers on the R and L!

Reform? Stick your LIBERAL reform where the sun does not shine.

The criminals and the bums get more attention and LOVE than the VICTIMS and the taxpaying working and retired people in SLAVELANDIA!

Ugh.

Cate
All I have to say is… AMEN!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads